Chapter Fourteen - Who are You?

From a young age, Catalina was known to be abused it was what made her who she is today. No one helped the young girl, not even when the people who were in her life left her on the street at the age of six years old. She was only treated like a rag doll. The only thing that she kept from those poisonous people were their words. A saying they always dug in her brain.

She never forgot it.

"Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family"

It was as if those creatures tried to hint at her. They told her from a young age who they were to her. But mostly what the world would be of.

The exact reason why she sent the deadliest glares to the so called father of her sister. That quote once again triggered inside her.

She couldn't believe his authority. Who the fuck did he think he was! How dare he! She hated him for what he put his mama and sister through.

"Like I said!- what the fuck do you want?!" She seethed.

For the first time since sending his glares to the young woman he hated he looked at her second in command. He couldn't believe this girls authority to talk to him like that.

He didn't speak.

"Move" Catalina said.

"Are you fucking deaf, old man!- I said move!" She shouted.

Roberto saw his guards come forward from the corner of his eye and held his hand to make sure they didn't interfere.

After all he could hardly measly girls, he thought.

He took a step forward, "Shut up you whore, was I speaking to you?! NO i was the fuck not!, Do not forget your place little girl, you should remember who you are speaking to!" He spoke angrily looking towards her now

Catalina was taken back a little. It pissed her off. But she quickly regained herself and was ready to respond as her fists tightened but Analia stopped her by putting an arm in front of her.

She didn't even glance at Analia but looked at Roberto with a emotionless look.

"What is your problem Mr Reggio, Do we have a quarrel here?" She spoke with a hardness in her voice.

"I'm not here for child's play, Do you think stupid of me Little girl- Just who the fuck are you, I have never come across you personally but today" he paused again looking elsewhere than her now.

I feel like I know you  he wanted to say.
But he didn't. He couldn't show any emotions. He hated what the girl brought out of him. It didn't make sense.

She was an enemy!

It was like life hit him and he realised who he was and what the girl had done to his Mafia.

"Who the fuck are you!"

They could clearly see the frustration in his face and voice. His wrinkles started to show slightly with how agitated he seemed. It was like this really affected him. Somehow it made Analia brighten up at the thought.