CONTINUATION OF PART 67....

Shia went out of her room as her nana Lena informed her the dinner was already served as she was also the only one missing in the dining.

When she reached the dining, she saw all the girls already gathered there together with her parents and Nayeon's parents, and of course her annoying cousin, Alesha.

"Sit beside Nayeon, honey." Her mom smilingly motioned her but she was hesitant to sit there.

She looked at Nayeon and looked away immediately when the latter also looked at her.

She didn't want to sit beside Nayeon but everyone was already looking at her so she had no choice but slowly walked and sit beside Nayeon like a total statue.

She smiled when her eyes landed on her daughter's direction.

"Dada..." Ryleigh suddenly called Shia's attention as her daughter spotted her sitting opposites to her direction.

"Hello little bunny, want dada to feed you?" Shia asked even if her daughter couldn't understand her.

The girls reacted of what endearment she used for her daughter especially the woman beside her.

But she ignored them and motioned nana Lena to get Ryleigh on her high in chair and handed her daughter to her.

"What?" Shia asked the people since all of them were looking at her direction, no scratch that, they're looking at Shia, Ryleigh and Nayeon direction.

Ryleigh already reached her mommy's left arm and played with it as she also giggling while Shia on the other hand was carrying Ryleigh on her lap.

"What a cute little family." Rosé admiringly uttered while looking at their direction.

Nayeon and Shia suddenly blushed and both looked at the other direction which only earned a soft laugh from the girls and their parents.

"Okay, let's eat everyone. And enjoy while you're here, okay?" Shia's dad said and all of them started to dig their foods enjoyingly.

Since Shia was struggling to eat herself because her both hands were holding Ryleigh so Nayeon helped her feed their daughter as well as Shia which the latter widened her eyes while looking at Nayeon and to the spoon in front of her mouth.

"Let me feed you since your hands are holding your daughter." Nayeon whispered even if the girls in front of them were already looking at their direction.

Shia shook her head and looked away, ignoring Nayeon's command.

Nayeon put down the spoon and fakely smiled and surpress her tears to come out in her eyes.

After everyone finished the lavish dinner, most of the girls were already in their rooms while the others were at the side of the swimming pool having a drink.

Nayeon's parents, her sister as well as Shia's parents also went back to the mansion while Alesha joined the others at the pool.

Since Shia was too tired because of the two days work that she settled in Seoul, she bid goodnight to everyone, telling them she really want to sleep early.

"Where are you?" Shia asked the person on the other line as she was walking to the master's bedroom.

"Didn't Jisoo inform you, they're here?" Shia teased her bestfriend.

"Then why didn't you show up? Didn't you miss her? Or afraid of showing up your ugly face to your girlfriend?" She jokingly said and went inside her room.

Then she stopped in the doorway when she saw Nayeon was inside wearing her oversized shirt and pajama.

"I'll call you tomorrow, bye!" Shia whispered and didn't wait JC to respond as she immediately hung up the phone.