𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 4࿐⋆hungarian horntail⋆

❝Do you think the blankets are bewitched?❞

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────

On Wednesday morning, Y/N and Hermione were sitting in the common room, discussing their last Hogsmeade trip.

"Any idea why Hagrid wanted Harry to meet him at midnight?" said Y/N, who was lying on the couch, taking up the whole place while Hermione sat on the armchair.

"I don't know," said Hermione, glancing up at the boys' dormitory. "If only Harry would just wake up early and tell us!"

"Oh come on, Harmonica, let the poor boy sleep," said Y/N. "He's already going through a lot...with Ronald the idiot Weasley fighting with him...the god-knows-what first task... Everyone teasing him about the article..."

"You really care about him, don't you?" said Hermione, smiling.

Y/N gave her a look. "I thought you were the brightest witch of our age? He's my best friend, of course I care about him."

More than anything in the world, Y/N thought to herself.

"Y/N, I am not talking about just 'care about him'," said Hermione, still smiling. "I am asking you if you like-"

"Harry!" Y/N yelled, sitting up straighter on the couch.

"Yes, Y/N, I am talking about Harry-"

"No, Harmonica, Harry-!"

Y/N pointed at the stairs leading to the dormitories, where Harry was striding over to where the two girls were sitting.

"Harry!" shouted Hermione as he flopped down on the couch near Y/N. "Why did Hagrid-"

"Dragons," Harry said at once. Hermione and Y/N blinked at him.

"Hagrid called you because...dragons...?" Y/N started hesitantly but her eyes widened suddenly. "Oh no! He's done it again, hasn't he? What is it now, Gorbet? Morbet?"

"What- Y/N, no!" said Harry, shaking his head. "Hagrid hasn't got any dragons- I mean, he has but-"

"I bet it's Worbet now," said Y/N.

"No!" Harry said loudly. "The first task- we need to fight dragons!"

A thick silence fell on the three of them as Y/N and Hermione just stared at Harry with their mouths open.

"Yeah....I take back what I said," Y/N said slowly. "This is kind of worse than what we've been through the past three years."

"What about Sirius, Harry?" Hermione whispered, looking around to see if anyone was here. But no one was, except a group of first years near the window and Ron, Seamus, and Dean in the corner.