Chapter 4

Sitting around the living room was nice, well nicer than a moment ago. Mostly thanks to justice returning, now leaving judgement just giving him the evil eye from across the room for now. At least the dinner was nice, it was fun watching the girls eat spaghetti for what seemed like the first time, the failures to gather a significant amount of noodles was the most entertaining, Cerberus gave up, eating like dogs. And nearly everyone, even lucifer got a good noodle slap in the face.

Now Y/N was busy cleaning up while the others were talking in the living room, by the sounds of it taker was teasing lucifer. Yet someone's laughter seemed to cease, suddenly Justice bumped up next to him startling him into dropping a knife he was watching. 

"Haha, sorry got a little carried away there, you ok?" she looked at his hand as he shoved it into the water, simply mumbling a response through the pain. Though it was clear what had happened as the sink filled with blood and his legs began to wobble. Eventually collapsing...again. 

"Why does this always happen..." He squeezed out, his vocal cords felt like they were contorting rather than moving normally, nothing felt good in him, but he might just be comparing it to how he felt outside of him, embraced by the demon as he slowly drifted away into the blackness he felt he'd get to know all too well.

Waking up felt weird, like Y/N was in a dream yet his hand still hurt, in fact everything hurt like his body didn't belong in the space he was in. Speaking of which he sat up, looking around the strange dark, faintly purple space he was in. 

As his eyes adjusted his mind put the pieces together, he was in some kind of bedroom, and there seemed to be a figure sitting at the edge of the bed, strange...his mind took a moment before forcing his body to recoil from the strange figure like he was a puppet, and his consciousness was pulling the strings from far away, moving still felt strange.

"Oh good morning dear" the figure said, they were reminiscent of the other demons he met but instead of a business look the seemed to be wearing a blazer, with insect like buttons. "It seems youve found the knife that cuts holes into my realm" she smiled "I seem to be rather lucky then, seeing as my last catch escaped me" no matter how hard Y/N tried the woman seemed to ignore his attempts to look away, keeping direct eye contact.

"I...Who are you, where am I, what happened" he stammered out very distressed. 

"Who am I? I'm the only person in this whole cursed dimension, so you better get used to me" She smiled as she approached him, he pulled himself away "Aw, is someone a little scared?" She said, sounding almost caring, he could feel himself loosening at the sound of it, gently nodding they his comfort was shattered by her next statement "...Good, I like them better that way".

She grabbed his wrists and forced him down, Y/N struggled a thrashed like a fish, trying to escape, but she easily held him down, her unyielding gaze formed daggers out of her red eyes, gauging into his mind, prying out his fears like the flesh from a shellfish.  

He felt everything close in around him, the darkness, the cold, her face. It all sunk deeper and deeper in. Until eventually he was pulled back. He was yanked back in, by large a banging sounding through the room. The woman looked to the sound, Y/N still shivering underneath her. She smirks "Now stay put while I go check what that is" as she gets up and approaches the door its completely torn off his hinges by a more than pissed looking Justice. A very messy looking portal behind her.

"You degenerate fly" She growled through her teeth. 

"J-J-Justice dear...Now calm down I didn't do anything" She said defensively.

"Then give him back!" 

"Give who back?" She pleaded ignorance. Y/N was curled up in a ball, unsure what was really going on.

"My boyfriend!" She shouted, throwing a punch right into the woman's jaw "I know you're not brain dead Beel" She looked to Y/N, he couldn't help but hide. She stepped over Beel and approached Y/N offering a hand to him, her demeanor almost instantly changing to a much more jovial one. 

He took her hand and she stood him up, his legs still wobbly she put her arms behind him and picked him up. Carrying him back through the portal, walking into the living room, surrounded by the others. Y/N looked around confused, all of them shocked, but he felt a sudden wave of tiredness, letting out a loud yawn, causing justice to smirk, carrying him upstairs to her room. 

She laid him on the bed, "Thanks" he muttered as he snuggled into the bed, she undid her head and changed into some pajamas, laying down behind him and putting her arms around him. Aside from the snoring it was the best sleep hes had in his life.