Purebred Killer - Niragi X Male! Reader X Chishiya (3/4)

Summary: Niragi has a bit of an unhealthy obsession with Y/N. He does his best to hide that he's unstable by eliminating his competition in private.

*Niragi's POV*

I walked into my room and shut the door behind me. Y/N was still there cuffed to the bed, just as I had left him. He had fallen asleep by now.

Y/N was so cute when he slept. I slowly made my way over to him, uncuffed him, and hugged him tightly. "I'm back kitten."

His eyes slowly opened and he hummed in response. "Niragi, please just let me go." "I can't do that kitten. Someone will take you away."

He shook his head no rapidly. "No. No one will Niragi. I'll tell them that I belong to you. I just want to go back to my room and sleep." "No kitten. This is your room now. As long as you go with me you'll be safe."

Y/N started to cry again. But I quickly kissed his tears away. "Don't cry kitten. You're with me forever now. So there's no need to be upset."

"I wish I'd never met you! I hate you and I'll never like you! You fucking killed my friend! You're a fucking monster!"

I grabbed Y/N by his neck without thinking. "Take that back! Take it all back! You have no fucking choice but to stay with me! I killed that asshole because he was in the way! He fucking deserved it!

You're mine and you don't get a fucking choice! You can't belong to anyone else!" I forcefully kissed Y/N as he yelled at me.

"Let me fucking go Niragi!" "Hey, let the poor boy go." We both turned to look at the doorway and there stood Chishiya. I growled, "Leave Chishiya. This doesn't fucking concern you."

"Why don't you stop being an idiot Niragi and hand him over to me." I scoffed, "As if jackass."

I reached for my gun and pointed it at Chishiya. "How about I shoot you right through the head? Make it nice and fucking quick." "Niragi, no. Leave Chishiya alone!" I shushed Y/N, "Hush now kitten." Chishiya walked closer to us.

"Chishiya don't! He'll kill you! Please just go!" Chishiya reached his hand out to me, "Just hand over Y/N. I'll make sure he gets back to his room safely." 

I glared up at the blonde male. "No. He's staying here with me. Now get the fuck out of my room or I'll have to dispose of you."

Chishiya took a fighting stance. "Fight me one on one then, Niragi. For Y/N." I threw my gun back to the ground and stood up taking the same stance. With that we started.

*Time skip, Chishiya's POV*
I quickly threw one last punch which left Niragi unconscious. I made my way over to Y/N and offered him my hand. "Let's get out of here before he wakes up." He took my and nodded. "I'm scared Chishiya."

We rushed downstairs and toward the exit of the hotel. "You'll be okay. Kuina and I will keep an eye on you." Y/N smiled at me, "Thanks, that's really sweet of you two." My heart began to race, I now understood why all the guys here liked him.

"Oi Chishiya! Quit daydreaming!" I looked up just in time for Kuina to flick my forehead. "Ouch. Thanks Kuina."

She just sighed and turned to Arisu and Usagi, who were walking in circles around the room. "He's quite pretty for a guy, huh, Usagi?"

"He really is. I can see why everyone here seems to like him." Y/N started to show signs of being uncomfortable so I stepped in.

"Arisu, Usagi, let's leave him be. He looks a bit uncomfortable." I watched as they both said sorry and sat down. I turned back to Kuina, "So where is Ann?"

"She said she would meet us here so we could figure out who Y/N is going to stay with."

"Um guys, I want to go to my own room." Kuina turned to Y/N, "I'm sorry, but it's too dangerous for you to be alone now.

Niragi knows where your room is and I can guarantee that he will be looking for you." Y/N looked down at the floor. "I understand. I'm sorry."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. It was Ann. "Shall we get started?" She asked in her usual stoic manner.

Ann sat down next to Kuina and myself. She glanced over at Y/N. "You sure are shorter up close." Y/N looked down again. I could tell he was embarrassed about that.

Kuina then stepped in, "Okay, so Y/N can't stay with Ann or me. How about Arisu?"

Arisu shook his head no. He didn't want to deal with Niragi. Kuina spoke again, "Okay. How about you Usagi?" "I don't know how comfortable I'd feel having someone I don't know stay with me."

I finally spoke up, "Y/N can stay with me Kuina." "Are you sure Chishiya?" I nodded. "Yeah, it's fine. It's just me. Plus it'll piss Niragi off more." Kuina sighed, "Then, Y/N will stay with Chishiya I guess."

*Time skip*

I opened the door to my room and welcomed Y/N in. "It's a little messy. I never have anyone over." It's okay," Y/N whispered, "I understand, my room is kind of the same way."

I gestured to my bed, "You can sleep on my bed if you want, I'll just sleep on the couch over there." "You sure?" Y/N questioned.

"Yeah, just a warning though, the room next door are hardcore sex junkies and are doing it pretty much every night.

So just be prepared for a lot of moaning and name calling." Y/N just stared at me with wide eyes. "How do you live like this and get any sleep?" I shrugged, "Headphones. Well, good night."

To be continued~