Mine - Lucifer

Disclaimer: I'll mostly be using romaji unless parts of the song are actually sung in english

(idk it just kind of makes sense for me, but if you guys don't like it don't hesitate to tell me and I'll change it)

and I'll put lyric vids of all the songs going along.
(Also putting this disclaimer on all upcoming one-shots just in case people don't read the previous one)

It was a quiet and sort of peaceful day for you. Most of the brothers were out and about, leaving you, Levi, and Lucifer alone in the house of lamentation. Though it felt like it was only you since Lucifer and Levi were holed up in their rooms respectively.

You didn't want to bother either of them so you decided to do some cleaning around the house. Because if you didn't, no one would.

Or Lucifer would string all of you up to the ceiling, there's no in-between.

So you rolled up your sleeves and began cleaning the library. You decided to play some music from your phone while you worked. You cautiously got up the rolling ladder and began dusting the books from top to bottom.

Song after song played by as you were cleaning the books and you'd hum along to the ones you knew. Everything was going swimmingly until a certain track piqued your interest. It was a song Diavolo had Lucifer sing a while back. You almost forgot you put it on your playlist. You started humming along to the song.

And as the song progressed, you started dancing a bit to it. Your movement was a bit limited as you cleaned and organized the books on the bookshelves.

"Kimi no ichiban ni naritai kedo.
Tabun son'nani fukaku wa aisanai..." You quietly sang. You hummed the next lines as you put a book back in its place.

"Mou modorenai, mou modorenaiiii..." You sang a bit louder.

Since both Levi and Lucifer busy doing their own thing, it wouldn't hurt to sing a little louder, right? You started dancing to the beat. You always loved the way Lucifer sang this song and always wanted to hear him sing it for you, but you wouldn't dare ask. You had a feeling he'd immediately shut you down or tie you next to the chandelier. You didn't want either to happen.

"Daremo shiranai kimi dake hoshii..." You sang. You always wanted the eldest demon to say that to you, but of course, his pride wouldn't let him do that.

As you sang that verse, Lucifer came in.

"Y/n what is all that n..." He trailed off once he noticed what you were doing. You turned around but didn't see anyone.

"Hello...?" You called out. You could've sworn you hear someone. You just shrugged it off and continued singing along.

Lucifer was hiding with his heart beating out of his chest. It was such a pure moment for him that his heart couldn't handle it. You were singing his song...

You were singing...and he adored it.

"Kimi no ichiban ni naritai kedo..." You started getting really into it as you slid down the ladder to clean the lower shelves.

"Oh, how I'd love to hear you say that to me..." You sighed quietly.

And here Lucifer thought things couldn't get any better. He stopped hiding and leaned on the doorway, admiring you singing and dancing to his song. He hoped it would take you a while to realize he was there so he could listen to your lovely voice more.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
where is my lover, baby
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
You the only one for me
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I fall in love with you baby~"  You were using the feather duster handle as a microphone.

"Ore dake no kimi oikaketeee~" You belted out.  It took Lucifer aback, realizing he's fallen a lot harder for you.

"Yume no nakade kimi o tadoru
Ima wa tada sore dake shika dekinai yo
Tomaranai omoi haseru
Shinjitsu wa mou ugokasenaiiiii." You finished.

You jumped at the sound of Lucifer's slow clapping. He wore a smug look on his face.

"L-Lucifer! H-how long have you been here?" You were red from the utter embarrassment you felt.

"Long enough..." He smirked as he approached you.

"So, what were you doing exactly?" He asked.

"I was cl-cleaning and I got a bit carried away. I-I'm sorry, I'll be quieter." You gulped.

"No no...don't apologize. I found it quite endearing that you were singing my song." He said with a devilish smirk.

"En-endearing...?" You tilted your head a bit to the side.

"I mean from the things you've said it's clear you want me, and badly at that..." Lucifer grinned. He was practically kabedoning you to the wall.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." You avoided his gaze.

"Hm...I do recall you wanted me to tell you 'I want to be yours'...or did I hear that wrong?" He further teased you, brushing his thumb on your bottom lip.

You pouted a bit, not really enjoying Lucifer teasing you. Lucifer on the other hand loved every second of it.

"I can say is that the feeling is mutual. Perhaps more." He confessed as his cheeks turned red.

"I sang that song for you." He admitted.

Your heart started racing. Did he really mean that? You looked into his ruby eyes for any sign of a lie, even though Lucifer isn't one to joke about that. You just had to make sure you weren't dreaming. Lucifer noticed and took your hands and placed them on his chest.

"I'm not joking if that's what you're worried about. I'm being honest Y/n...I love you. Truly." He squeezed your hands reassuringly.

"I love you too... and I want to be yours if you'd let me." You chuckled.

"Just know I'm never letting you go." He said in a low voice. He then kissed you passionately.

And true to his word, he didn't let you go all night.

As I was writing this we hit 20k reads holy crap you guys-