Don't go - Levi

Disclaimer: I'll mostly be using romaji unless parts of the song are actually sung in english

(idk it just kind of makes sense for me, but if you guys don't like it don't hesitate to tell me and I'll change it)

and I'll put lyric vids of all the songs going along.
(Also putting this disclaimer on all upcoming one-shots just in case people don't read the previous one)

!!Angst warning!!

Levi has been avoiding you for a couple of days now. He's been distancing himself from you and started talking to you less and less. You didn't know why, and it hurt you a lot. You couldn't figure what started this whole situation in the first place.

"You're going to get grey hairs if you keep stressing." Satan joked.

"Huh? Oh...sorry Satan. I didn't notice you were there." You said.

"What's wrong? You never worry about something this much before." Satan said as he sat by you.

"I uh...I'm not sure actually. Levi's been avoiding me for a while now and I don't know what I did to upset him." You frowned.

"Hm...that is a little odd." Satan agreed.

"I'm not sure what you can do about this but...have you tried meeting him at his room?" Satan suggested.

"I have once but he didn't answer. But I'll try again." You said.

"Good. If he still doesn't answer I'll deal with it myself." Satan tried reassuring you.

"Thanks, Satan." You chuckled.

"No worries. Now go check on that otaku." Satan said.

Feeling encouraged by Satan, you were quickly on your way to Levi's room. Only by the time you were at his door, you realized you didn't know what to say. Much less if you should confront him head-on. You took a deep breath and were about to knock on the door when you heard music coming from his room.

It sounded a bit like he was playing a video game, but you couldn't figure out what game it was. You then heard a voice, it sounded like...Levi's? You've heard him sing before when he's invited you over for a karaoke party, but for some reason, it sounded different. More...genuine?

"Kitto wakatteru darou kedo
Shin'yuu nanda bokutachi wa
Iron wa mitomenai..." He mumbled the last part.

You grew more interested in hearing his song more than anything else at the moment. So you pressed your ear against the door and hoped he wouldn't open it for a while. Not that he ever would though...

"Iu kikasete mo
Sabishii riyuu ga wakan nai yo
Kitto kyoumi nai darou kedo
Omae to iru tanoshikute..." He sang

Your heart dropped when you heard him sing that. Does he think you don't care about him? You tried shaking that thought from your head and continued to listen. The more you listened, the more the lyrics got to you.

"Te wo nobasenara
Todoki sou na no ni
Nanka chotto hendana
Kono koro no boku..."

You couldn't help but feel sad. But you didn't know if you felt sad because he's scared to talk to you, or that he thinks distancing himself from you would make things better. Either one hurt.

"Arittake no yuuki mo
Tsutawaru to ii na
Kitaishite mitete
Kore kara no boku" He finished with a sigh.

It sounded like he's been wanting to tell you how he's been feeling about you for a while but hasn't found the confidence to. And it hurt. Your eyes teared up a bit because you knew you couldn't do much to reach out to him. And you yourself were afraid to approach him, fearing that you'll scare him off.