Tease - Asmo

Disclaimer: I'll mostly be using romaji unless parts of the song are actually sung in english

(idk it just kind of makes sense for me, but if you guys don't like it don't hesitate to tell me and I'll change it)

and I'll put lyric vids of all the songs going along.
(Also putting this disclaimer on all upcoming one-shots just in case people don't read the previous one)

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

"Honey!! Want to go shopping with me?" Asmo asked sweetly.

"Um...sure. Do you want me to help you with something?" You asked.

"Hm? What do you mean?" He tilted his head to the side.

"Usually you ask me to go shopping with you so I can help you carry the bags, so..." You chuckled nervously.

"Noo not this time. I want to spend more time with you. You've been spending so much time with Levi that I've been feeling jealous~" He pouted as he pulled you close to him.

"Well, he is my best friend." You chuckled.

"And? I want attention too." He whined.

"So? Are you coming or not..?" He leaned in a bit, almost like he was going to kiss you.

"I'll go, just let me get ready." You playfully pushed some hair out of his face.

"Hehe okay. I'll be waiting~" He winked.

You went into your room and shut the door as fast as you could. Your heart was racing and your cheeks were flushed. As much as you loved the lustful demon, you hated whenever he would tease you. You guys aren't technically a thing but if anyone saw the way Asmo acted with you, they'd think you two were a couple.

It kind of drove you insane because you didn't know if he genuinely liked you or not. But you could also say it's your fault for playing into it too. You just took a deep breath and played some music while you found out what to wear. 

As you got dressed, a certain song began to play, and you just had to sing.

"Kanpeki naru made no pretty boy~" You sang quietly.

Oh, how you loved the way Asmo sang this song. You were quite surprised when this song came out. 

You thought his fan base couldn't be anymore wilder but you were quickly proven wrong. 

One good thing from this song though is that he made sure that you were the first to hear it. It made you feel special.

"Dore dake kimi go kashoakuma demo
Amai yuwaku de mareku no sa
Isshinfuranu ni odorasareu
Kimi wa boku no toriko~" You finally got your outfit together and started to fix yourself up a bit to look presentable.

"Baby you want my love?" You started dancing around a bit.

"Tatoe donna kimi dero
Kanawanain da yo boku ni wa
Sekaiju de boku wa boku igai
Muchu ni wa narenai hazu." You grabbed your hairbrush/comb and used it as a microphone.

"Baby you need my love?" You danced around some more, really feeling the music.

"Boku rashikunai sono kotoba no imi
Zenbu uketomete hoshi yo~" You were surprised you were able to harmonize with Asmo's high notes.

You hear some rustling sound on the other side of your door. You stopped singing, afraid one of the brothers heard you singing and was about to complain about it. You opened the door cautiously. On the other side, you saw Asmo smiling from ear to ear. He jumped on you squealing.

"A-Asmo wait! AH!" You both fell to the ground with Asmo on top of you.

"You sounded amazing! If you loved my song so much you could've just told me, I would've sung it to you in private~" He gushed.

"W-well I thought y-you'd tease me for it." You avoided his gaze a bit. You squirmed a bit under him.

"Aw don't be shy! I love you too much to make fun of you." Asmo grinned.

"Sure you do." You laughed half-heartedly.

"Hm? Don't you believe me? I love you as much as I love myself." He pouted a bit.

"Huh?!" You sat up quickly, causing Asmo to fall back a bit and somehow end up on your lap.

"Oops...was that surprising?" Asmo giggled.

"A bit..." You blushed.

"I've had a crush on you for what seems like ages! I adore you so much it's crazy. I've never cared about someone as much as I care about you. You make me feel so loved that I find myself falling for you every single day." He admitted.

"T-tell me you feel the same...I-I know we have some connection...don't you?" He clasped your hands tightly.

You couldn't believe your ears...

Asmodeus, the avatar of lust, a demon who could get anyone he wants with just a simple wink, had a crush on you?

"Of course I do...I love you too silly." You chuckled.

He grinned widely wrapping his arms around your neck and kissing you. You sighed a bit, unconsciously placing your hands on his waist.

"Why don't we just stay here instead? We can go out some other day." Asmo giggled a bit.

"Haha I like the sound of that...let's get off the floor first...my butt is starting to hurt." You said awkwardly.

"Oh, then let me help! I know how to make it feel better~"

"ASMO!!"

A/n: I rewrote this so many times and it still sucks fml and also updates might be a bit slower because school started up again and idk if I can balance all this out. But I'll definitely try lmao