Snack - Beel

Disclaimer: I'll mostly be using romaji unless parts of the song are actually sung in english

(idk it just kind of makes sense for me, but if you guys don't like it don't hesitate to tell me and I'll change it)

and I'll put lyric vids of all the songs going along.
(Also putting this disclaimer on all upcoming one-shots just in case people don't read the previous one)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You were laying down on your bed just scrolling through your social media, absolutely bored out of your mind because Beel was busy at practice. You didn't know when he was coming back, which made you even more bummed.

After about an hour or two of just mindlessly going through your phone, your stomach started rumbling. With a small sigh, you got up from your bed and headed towards the kitchen. Beel promised that he'd eat with you after practice, but you were getting too hungry to wait for him.

You found Belphie sitting at the kitchen table, who seemed to have woken up from napping.

"Oh, hey Y/n..." He yawned.

"Hey, Belphie." You smiled. You opened the fridge and searched around for something to eat.

"You know Beel isn't going to be very happy if he finds out you ate without him." Belphie warned.

"I know...but I'm so hungry and I don't know when he's coming back." You frowned.

"Trust me...he's hungry too." Belphie mumbled as he laid his head on the kitchen table.

"Do you have a stomach ache?" You asked. He just nodded.

You quickly came to realize that along with understanding how they're feeling without even having to say anything, they also have some weird connection physically. Whenever Beel got too hungry or ate too much, Belphie would feel the same pain in his stomach.

"I'll just make a quick snack! What could go wrong?" You said.

"...I'm going to pretend like you didn't just say that and go sleep off this stomach ache in the attic." Belphie said as he dragged himself out of the kitchen.

You huffed and continued to look for something to snack on.

You decided to make a sandwich, just eat half of it and give the other half to Belphie if his stomach was still hurting.

Feeling like you needed to lighten the mood, you decided to put some music on. And wouldn't you know it, the first song that plays is Beel's.

"Mitasarenai jougen no
Jibun no sekai" You tapped your fingers to the beat of the drums.

"Hitsuyounai kamawanaina
Tamani memai" You bopped your head as you started making the sandwich.

You absolutely adored how deep his voice sounded when he sang. It was something you honestly didn't expect from him, but it was a lovely surprise to say the least.

"A to b to c no setto
Zenbu kure yo." You stopped making the sandwich for a second and pretended to play the guitar.

"Douse nani mo iwanakutatte
Tsutawatteru n daro
Kono karda miru dake de wakaru hazu daro
Mou hara ga hette hette
Tamaranai n da yo
Omae ga ore wo mitashitekuru n daro?
Me to me ga aeba
Foreverrrr foreverrrrr" You were getting way too into it.