Chapter 48

HEY EVERYONE!!!

I had no plans to update today but I'm really happy!!!

I can't believe 'Promise?' reached 1k+ votes that fast!!😩🥺🥺🥺

So this is to celebrate 5k+ reads and 1k+ votes!!❤️❤️❤️

'Serendipity?' reached 1k votes after 10k reads.. I'm really happy you guys liked 'Promise?'💕💕💕💕💕

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!🥺❤️🥺❤️🥺❤️🥺

감사합니다

I love you all!!!💜💜💜💜💜

AUTHOR'S POV: JIMIN

Jimin had been at his apartment all day, they were supposed to have dance practice but he skipped it just like he had been skipping meals.

He just didn't want to be bothered. He didn't think meeting y/n could be that impactful. He had been planning to meet her for almost a month now but he never realized how unprepared he was for it.

He had tried to stay strong the entire time they had been speaking the day before, but he was having the hardest time trying to hide how badly he wanted to hug her.

They still had to talk.. He didn't know about y/n but he definitely had a lot to say to her.. he just didn't know when..

Seeing her with another person didn't help much either.. Jimin didn't think that she was bound to her.. she deserves to be happy.. she deserves to be with someone who loves her.. someone who can take care of her.. someone who could protect her.. She was always strong, but even the strongest rocks break under pressure..

Jessica had been particularly understanding about the entire situation.. from the moment he abruptly wanted to leave, to the point where he didn't want to talk about anything..

He had just had one conversation with her the entire ride back;

"How do you know her?" Jimin asked.

"Who? Oh- She's my sister's colleague" she said, "well, boss technically.. She's the lead scientist on the project."

Unknowingly, Jimin smiled, "Okay"

"She's really great. My sister is always praising her.. telling me about how awesome Dr. L/n is and how she always keeps her cool and works so efficiently.."

Jessica went on and on about how highly she thinks of y/n and Jimin just kept nodding.. he knew all that already..

But he hadn't picked up any of Jessica's calls since the morning.. he hadn't picked up anyone's call.. not even Taehyung's or Jungkook's.

He wasn't even planning to get off the bed. It was 6pm already.. he had been in bed all day. But then the bell rang.

He got up to open the door with a groan;

"You should really pick up your phone.. I was worried" she said as soon as he opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked, letting her in.

"I figured you needed someone to talk to" Jessica said, "you've been grumpy since last night."

"And I don't deserve to be grumpy?" he asked.

"Well then talk to me" she said, sitting down, "let me be your therapist."

"I'm fine." Jimin said.