9. Sora

It's been a month since I moved in with Kane and I have never been happier. At first, I was very uncomfortable around him always with me, always making sure I don't get hurt. He wouldn't let me lift anything for a week until he thought I was capable of doing it myself.

He is a very demanding man so didn't fight him on it. He looked very happy doing it for me and I didn't want to take that away from him.

I have spent a lot of time in the home studio he made for me and I have made some insanely good progress.

It's currently raining and I'm again in the studio with a hot cup of green tea.

Kane had 'pack business' come up and left early this morning and I haven't heard from him since. I'm used to it now but at first, I was worried something would be wrong.

It's quite dangerous being an Alpha, as I heard from Amanda who still worries about Lucas while he is out doing god knows what in the woods.

Kane has sheltered me from the pack for now until I feel ready. But I have met some of his pack members and I'm really good friends with a lead warrior, he is called Lex. He reminds me of an older brother if I ever had one and he is on very good terms with Kane.

At first, Kane did not like the thought of any unmated men around me but he eventually gave in when I wouldn't speak to him. Now I and Lex are very good friends.

A lead warrior is in charge of all the warriors, they are guardians of the pack. Like an army for humans but they mainly focus on night guarding and patrolling the borders.

I did not know until Kane told me but this is one of the strongest top five packs in the world, with over four thousand members and growing.

It's very overwhelming that I am the Luna. As I heard, me being Luna is a very important role in the pack,. My main role? To provide an heir for the Alpha. Meaning I have to give Kane children when I first found out I wanted to pack my stuff and run.

We haven't even had sex yet... we have come close but it feels as if he is holding back about something, I know lately it feels as if I am almost too obvious about wanting to have sex with him and he ignores it.

It's mainly because his family has a long history of keeping tradition and he wants to respect it.

The tradition? He has to mark me before we mate.

He has to bite into my neck.

No biggie. Just let his huge wolf teeth out and bite into somewhere where it could literally kill me.

I haven't wrapped my brain around it yet so because of me holding back on him.. we have not had sex yet.

I look at the time and it's currently five last one in the morning, he should be home any minute now.

I tidy up my workspace, paintbrushes, and pencils and then I head towards the bathroom to get ready for bed. Brushing my teeth, washed my face, and tidied up after myself then grabbed some pajamas to wear for bed.

I sigh and lie down staring at the ceiling. It's too quiet out here. I close my eyes to sleep and hope Kane comes home soon.

I miss him when he's not here..

SLAM

I jump awake at the noise.