CHAPTER 49

CHAPTER 49

AUTHOR 'S POV

Cover credits :Sakshi_devi712

____________________________

There's always a moment, when we find out, that the silence is more powerful than real words.

We will receive the answers of how we must act, if we observe with our heart in that silence.

And aarva walked sliently observing yamini who was busy talking  to ayesha about a book they read recently.

Ayesha too joined the walk as she never trusts aarva especially with yamini.

For the first time ,he saw a yamini who laughed her heart out ,a yamini who didn't flinch at his presence and some where deep down he know when one day when the truth comes out its gone make it more complicated but then that selfish side of him said to enjoy atleast this happiness.

"Nope! He should have done something and get back to her after all he loved her." yamini said to ayesha who was walking beside her.

"But...then he did tons of sins in the past " ayesha told eyeing aarva who was walking beside her.

Well! Ayesha was in the middle and aarav on her right and yamini to the left.

Yamini have heard alot and read a lot about aarva ,which were obviously his previous achievements in his business platform.

Even thought manipulateing ayesha and asking her the reson for aarva being in the prison for 3 years.

Ayesha always ignored the topics which involed him and this question
" what did he do  that he landed in prison?" Was again not yamini's business .
But still like always being a curious cat ,yamini was interested to knoew the reason.

Having no guts to ask aarva ,
Yamini started making plans of digging the past.

"Every human deserves a second chance ayesha , everyone deserves to clean up the mess they did.
Everyone makes mistake in life ,sometimes good people make bad choices ,it doesn't mean they are bad it just means they are human and everyone will definitely pay for the sins they did ,if not then who is the person called god ?" Yamini gave a speech.

Ayesha went quiet hearing yamini,her speech went on repeat mode in her head.

For a minute or two the slient night changed more slient, the sound of the small insects were heard clearly and the chill weather of ooty made the atmosphere even more quiet .

Rubbing her hands together, yamini placed her hands at her cheeks providing heat.

Aarva smiled at her and the trio continued to walk for a few minutes and started returning back.
____________________________