Training

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

We have three days to train not only our family but the pack as well

We have three days to train not only our family but the pack as well. I wasn't sure how this was going to play out but I knew that Bella was over the moon to have all the attention on her again. We are getting ready to leave when Bella shows up. I'm not sure how she found out about the time but here she is. I walk out the door and glare at her as she walks up the stairs. "What do you want?" I ask with venom in my voice, making her stop in her tracks.

"I'm going to the training?" She says more of a question then a statement

"No you're not... You aren't fighting so there is no need for you to be there." I say with a scoff.

"Edward wants me there, so I am going." She says, sending me a glare as I laugh at her.

"Edward doesn't want you!" I say with a deep laugh. She looks at me with tears in her eyes. "Why do you keep thinking that you are something special?" I ask as she steps back away from me.

"Because I love him and I know deep down he loves me too. He is just confused about his feelings for me." She says, looking down at the ground.

"Bella no one loves you... Get that through your head. You are nothing to no one." I say making her burst out in tears.

"Tyler... How can you say that to me? I'm your sister." She says through sobs.

"You are not my sister!" I scream at her. I am getting tired of her thinking that she means more to me.

"Tyler we are leaving." Amara says from the door. "Why is she here?" Amara asks, glaring at Bella.

"OH Amara, Tyler is being so mean to me." Bella says move towards Amara. I vamp over to Amara and stand in front of her. Bella glares at me as she stops in her tracks.

"You should go home Bella! No one wants you here!" Amara says with annoyance in her voice.

"But I need to be at the training. I need to know what is going on." Bella says, stomping her foot at me and Amara.

"Then figure out how to get there. Cause the last time I checked you are not friends with us and Jake doesn't want to talk to you." I say as Bella glares at me.

"I am coming with you so what car are we taking?" Bella says as Edward comes outside with Ashlynn under his arm. I laugh at how pissed Bella looks when she sees them together. "Edward, will you please tell them that you told me to come to the training today." Bella says, glaring at Ashlynn.

"Bella, I told you no such thing. Stop making up these lies." Edward says as Ashlynn tries to hide her laugh. But fails as Bella glares at her.

"Edward, why are you being like this?" Bella asks, looking hurt that he doesn't want her anymore.

"Being like what Bella?" Edward asks, looking at her confused.

"Like you don't love me? I know that it is because of her. You need to send her away and we can be happy together. You know you were happy with me." Bella says as Edward scoffs at her.

"I don't want to be with you Bella. Ashlynn is my mate and I love her." Edward says looking right into Bella's eyes. Bella gasps at him. "You need to leave!" Edward says as Bella runs to her truck and leaves in a hurry.

Once we arrive at the training spot Jasper and Emmett are practicing. I watch how Jasper and Emmett move as they are fighting. Amara is laughing at something Ashlynn had said when I smell them. I watch as Jasper and Emmett move over to their mates as the wolves descend down the hill.

"They don't trust us in their human form. Well some of them don't." Edward says as he glares at Bella who is walking down the hill slowly.

"They came, that is all that matters." Carlisle says as he goes to talk to the pack. Bella tried to move over next to Amara. Ashlynn and Rosalie move over to her and growl at her. Making her stop and sit down on the ground. I put my hand and Amara's belly as our little one started to kick.

"Only when you touch me does the baby kick this hard." She whispers to me. I smile at her.

"That's because he or she knows that I am the daddy." I said bending down to kiss her belly. I hear Jasper call Amara's name before I growl at him.

"Amara won't be in the fight but she will be able to help make sure that we all make it out of this fight alive." Jasper says as Emmett comes and stands by me. "Amara... disappear!" Jasper says Amara is now nowhere insight a minute goes by before she reappears with an apple in her hand.

"Hide and seek just became fun!" Emmett says as Rosalie and Jasper start to laugh.

"If you get into trouble Amara will be able to appear next to you and move you. She will be close by but will not be part of the battle." Jasper says looking over at the pack as they nod their heads at him.

"What will I be doing?" Bella asks as everyone looks at her confused.

"Well you will be put somewhere safe until the battle is over with. Then what you do after that is up to you." Carlisle says looking over at Bella.

"I want Edward to protect me then." Bella says, earning a growl from Ashlynn.

"That is up to Edward and his mate." Carlisle says now glaring at Bella.

"If Edward won't then I can stay with Amara and she can protect me." Bella says with a smug smirk on her face.

"Like I would want to protect you! I would hand you over if I could." Amara says, making Bella's smirk fall off her face.

"I can't believe you would say that! I am going to be your sister-in-law." Bella yells walking over to Amara.

"Really you can't? Cause I know for a fact that I told you that I would never protect you. You are nothing to me, you are nothing to Tyler and you will be nothing to our child. All you will ever be is the monster that is the bedtime stories we tell our child." Amara yells back at Bella as the earth around Amara starts to die. Bella stops once she sees what Amara is doing. I have seen Arama's powers but never like this. It scared me a little at what she could do when she is mad. But it also made me glad that she could protect herself and our child.

"Aro said you were powerful! But I didn't believe him. I thought he was lying" Bella says, making Amara growl at her. "Amara, I need you to protect me. If I am not turned then they will come and kill me." Bella says, taking a step closer to Amara.

"After Everything you have done to me, to Tyler, my family and Edward. You have the nerve to ask me to protect you." Amara yells at her. Making Bella look not only shocked but truly scared.

"Well? What do you think will happen when the Voltrui finds out that you are pregnant?" Bella says thinking she has the upper hand here. I knew it was her hail mary to get what she wanted from us.

"They already know about the baby." Carlisle says now looking pissed that Bella would threaten his granddaughter and great granddaughter. Bella frowns at what was just said. We watch as she storms away from all of us.

"I think that will be all for today." Carlisle says turning back to the pack. I waited for them all to leave before turning away and leaving with my mate.

"Do you think she will ever stop?" Amara asked and I shook my head.

"Not until she is dead." I said as I helped her into the jeep. I knew we shouldn't talk this way as there was someone still watching us. But it was true.

"Then maybe we should let Victoria have her." She said and I smiled at how evil my mate was thinking. I shook my head as I thought about how my father and Renee would feel about her sudden death. Though I wanted her dead. I didn't want my father to be in pain.

"If only it would be that easy." I said and she nodded her head. We both hoped it would be but deep down knew that it wouldn't be. Not with Jake up her ass.