FIST MEETS FERET

____

____

Luna Lovegood and Ethaline walked together as Neville went on ahead, finding interest in some weeds on the ground. They talked about their summer, Ethaline didn't tell them about the hunt she was in and instead focused on the good parts.

The ones with Harry.

"That all sounds wonderful," Luna beamed, "I'm very happy for you two. Especially because you don't let family get in the way, it's very brave of you."

"Up until now Draco hasn't don't anything," Ethaline shrugged, "He's to much of a coward too."

Luna shifted in her spot an uneasy look on her face as Ethaline turned to face her, "What?"

"Well...well..."she stuttered slightly before sighing, "Harry was paralyzed with a spell by Draco, he kicked his face in just after the train ride back. I fixed his broken nose...."

Ethaline stood still, looking at the water, "I'll be back Luna." She said as she began to walk away.

"Where are you going?!"

"To return the favor!" Ethakine called back, already knowing where she would find Draco.

She entered the Slytherin Common Room, fuming to the brim as everyone moved past her way not even breathing in her air. Her friends scrambled to their feet in surprise, "Ethy—"

"Stay out of it Cassie—Draco!" She yelled, catching him off guard as he spoke to Crabbe and Goyle, standing by the fireplace as they laughed about something.

Draco turned, his face paler than usual as she stopped in front of him, "What's all the fuss about?" He asked bored, "Forgot all about your manners?"

"I remember them quite well Draco. Everyone else, get out." She said to everyone, all of them rushing out towards the exits or to take cover while also trying to see the drama in fold.

"What brought you to the Snakes den?" He asked, his arrogance as evident as ever as he slumped onto a couch, "Hmm? Did your Gryffindor boyfriend finally get tired if you?"

"You kicking my boyfriends face in," she spat, grab his his shirt and pulling him up to his feet.

"I can't believe your openly admitting him to be your boyfriend," Draco said disgusted, shoving her away, "Your pathetic and nothing without your dragons—"