Chapter 54

You clenched your fists and looked at Oikawa whose eyes were widened.

"Where did you get that from?" You asked.

"That doesn't matter. Explain yourselves." She crossed her arms and legs, sitting on the couch next to Oikawa's dad.

You still stood in front of her, not knowing what to say.

"Is there really anything left to explain when you saw it yourself?" Suddenly Oikawa said.

You watched him approach you and grab your hand.

Your mother looked at your hands, shock written all over her face.

"Stop this right now. You two know exactly that Tokuji and I are going to marry in the near future."

She looked over at Oikawa's dad and shook her head.

"Aren't you going to say anything?"

He looked at the two of you and sighed out.

"Why don't you two take a seat first?" He asked, making a hand gesture to sit down.

Luckily, Oikawa didn't let go of your hand for a second.

"You guys do know that (M/N= Mother's name) and I are going to get married, right?" His voice was calm, unlike your mother's.

Both of you nodded your heads.

"Then how are you expecting this to work out? What will other people think?" He tilted his head.

"Why wouldn't it work out? We aren't related by blood. We-"

"We gave them too much free space." Your mother cut Oikawa off.

"What do you mean?" Oikawa's dad asked.

"They did what they did, because we let them do it by not watching them enough."

"You've never watched me anyway, so why now?" You asked, squeezing Oikawa's hand a little.

"Watch your mouth, (L/N) (Y/N). You are talking to your mother." She said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I wish she had acted like one."

You saw her mouth opned and shut again.

"Up to your room." She pointed towards the door.

"I-"

"Go upstairs I said!"

"Honey, we need to talk this out. She can't go now." Oikawa's dad said in a calming voice and held her shoulders to calm her.

"We'll be gone in two months anyway. You won't get what you want again. I won't let you take another person that I love, so you better accept the fact that Tooru and I do have feelings for each other." You stood up and made your way to leave the room.

"(Y/N)-chan, we wanted to talk this out." Oikawa's dad said.

"I really appreciate that you don't act like my mother did, but I'm done talking. Tooru and I aren't going to break up or whatever your fantasies were. I'm sorry if that affects the two of you in any way."

You went into your room and let yourself fall on the bed.

Of course it was Nakayama who sent them the pics.

She must have taken their numbers from her parents' phone or something.

You didn't think that she would go this far.

"(Y/N)-chan, can I come in?" You heard Oikawa's dad knock on your door.

Oikawa's dad wasn't someone to judge people.