30.

"Are you back?" Jungkook moved slightly, enough to have his face inches above his, their nose tips touching so Jimin began to glide his thumb over Jungkook's beautiful lips

"I don't know yet," he was watching his man trying to remember each tiny detail of Jungkook's face forever and it came to him he has been deeply unconditionally in love since the first sight.

He was in love, in love with Jungkook. In love with all his heart, mind and body.

"Me neither," Jungkook chuckled pulling out what caused some rapid pain.

Jimin clenched his teeth but Jungkook's lips lingered on his neck giving him release through deep kisses.

"You look as if a vampire had attacked you," Jungkook laughed changing position pulling Jimin into his arms while placing the sheet over them.

"A cute one," Jimin giggled kissing Jungkook's shoulder.

They were lying touching each other slowly, pecking each other's lips then kissing more, making out for a very long time until Jimin was so exhausted he rested his head on Jungkook's chest listening to his steady heartbeat.

"Thank you," he whispered kissing Jungkook's skin.

"For what?"

"For existing in my life," Jimin felt his chin trembling.

"You are my life Jimin. I wouldn't exist without you," Jkissed the top of his head and Jimin's butterflies erupted.

He was lying there feeling how Jungkook couldn't find sleep too, while he was imagining himself as the magician hybrid in the palace, being in love with warrior Jungkook and secretly meeting him in a garden filled with glowing flowers, while they have been overseen by the little prince, that prince who's image he has seen on a huge painting in the capital - a beautiful boy with raven hair and Jungkook like eyes.

Jimin's even breath was warming up his chest but Jungkook couldn't sleep playing with the boy's fox ears. His whole inner state was in uproar, as each time he was making love with Jimin it seemed deeper. Their connection so physically impossible they were almost merging into one organism. Each time they were becoming intimate, he was falling a tiny bit harder, the love so undeniable by now he could barely contain it in his heart.

"Jimin," whispered Jungkook, but the boy only nuzzled his face deeper into his chest when Jungkook's heart was suddenly pounding madly. "Will you marry me? I want to call you husband," he whispered kissing the top of Jimin's head chuckling to himself, sure his beautiful fox couldn't hear too lost in dreamland.

It was the only time when Jungkook was courageous enough to voice it out.

The tent entrance flattered so he turned his head slightly to see a tall figure in a long blue robe.

"Jin, Jimin is sleeping," Jungkook laid his finger on his lips.

Jin gave him a sign with his head to come so Jungkook sighed moving up cautiously to not to wake Jimin up.

"Jungkook," Jimin's hands were immediately searching for him, absent minded half opened green eyes met his.

"Sleep, I'll be right back," Jungkook leaned in to peck Jimin's still swollen lips.

He could just stay in them forever and totally melt in their taste but he pulled back finding his night robe and the gloves putting it on quickly, collecting some clothes as he decided to wash himself as his body still carried all traces of their climax.

"It's the middle of the night," Jungkook's tone was sharp when he stopped next to Jin outside the tent.

"You need to set off before dawn," Jin's eyes lingered on him. "King Yoongi has attacked your army. They have the Mehuan which can not be defeated by anyone without a gift, they had also dared to disturb the Underworld and bring out creatures that should have remained there, creatures which will kill anything in your land and can only be stopped by the king, by your royal blood and the packt they had closed with your great ancestor, and... someone might not survive till another sunrise," whispered Jin lowering his voice causing an icy shiver to run down Jungkook's body.

"Are you sure that's all true?"

"Have I ever been mistaken in my prophecies?"

They looked each other in the eyes so Jungkook nodded biting his lips, trying to fight the numbness in his fingers.

"I'll wake Jimin up," he muttered turning around running to the tent stopping above the bed when a few tears left his eyes.

Couldn't he stay here, just peacefully living an ordinary life with his beautiful hybrid.

"Jimin wake up," Jungkook sighed nudging Jimin's shoulder gently so the boy murmured something indecipherable nodding his head. "I know you're exhausted but we need to go," Jungkook was pulling Jimin's earlobe in his fingers so the boy opened his eyes looking at him all confused.

"Where do we need to go?"

"For battle," Jungkook lowered his head trying his best to not to cry.

"What, why?" Jimin sat up rubbing his face.

"Jin just has had a seeing, we need to set off immediately, so come to the baths we will wash quickly then set off."

Jimin nodded jumping off the bed stumbling on his feet and Jungkook needed to catch him as he was loosing balance. Jungkook only covered him with his cloak collecting some of Jimin's fresh clothes then took him under the arm leading through the village. The boy tangled his hands around his chest resting his head against Jungkook's shoulder when the were moving forward along the sleeping village.

The baths were located in the last tent and Jungkook was surprised to see one filled with fresh warm water, definitely prepared for them by Jin.

"Get in first," Jungkook took the clock off Jimin who was struggling to climb into the bathtub.

"Good that it's warm," muttered Jimin taking some soap when Jungkook sat on the bathtub edge removing the gloves washing Jimin's silky hair.

"You don't have to," Jimin blushed.

"I want to," Jungkook leaned in to suck Jimin's ear.

He should hurry up, yet he took his time as those might be the last moments in his life, the last moments with his hybrid and if they were he didn't want to miss out on a single one.

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jin waking them up and telling to leave for battle and his words? How will this night go out for them?

I also wanted to tell you that I have posted my new Jikook book, it's called 'Blindfolded by Mr. Jeon', if you like you can check it out.

Much <3