Broken

"Oh yeah sure, he'll be a vampire too, in a few hours." Edric replied. In about fourteen minutes the three of them Made their way back toward to the place where they had initially been blown apart from each other. They spotted Harley, at the bottom of this mountain, Covered in fresh scars, lying motionless in front of the bloodied body of the fourth swordsman.

~20 Minutes earlier~

The explosion blew up the ground beneath Harley, he rolled down to the Bottom of mountain. As soon as he got to the Bottom A swordsman appeared before him, unsheathing an Épée, "en garde" The swordsman said. "I am number four!" Number four yelled, zooming around Harley. "I am the fastest swordsman on this mountain. Harley Realized that number four was the swordsman that defeated his sister. We're you the one that defeated Tushley!? Harley demanded.

"Ah yes, that was quite a while ago. I beat her easily, she barley put up a fight" Harley frowned angrily. As Number five continued to run around Harley, striking him, and running away, over and over. Harley kept trying to hit Number five, not connecting even a single blow. "She is scarred for life! Literally, she is covered in scars! You hurt Her!!!"Harley screamed "I did what I had to do. I did what I'm going to do to you."

Once again swordsman number two attacks Harley, This time channeling the entirety of his aura into his Épée, This time when he slashed Harley, he drew some blood. Harley winced in pain. "ILL CRUSH YOU!!!" Harley yelled, waving wildly at the forth swordsman. The swordsman was just too fast. "And just how are you going to do that" Swordsman number four said as he continued to draw blood from Harley.

Harley didn't even know the answer to this question himself. If it continued like this he would either have to run away in shame like his sister and father, or die a hero like his mother. Harley held his ground. He wouldn't except either outcomes, he was going to win, he was going to be free, and go wherever he wanted to go. As a Minotaur he only had about six years left to live, before he died of old age. He was already sixty six in Minotaur years. He wanted to settle down with a nice Minotaur wife, and have a bunch of mini Minotaur children with her.

But he was going to die here. "I refuse..." Harley said as Swordsman number four slashed him for what seemed like the two hundredth time. Harley slammed both of his fists into the floor, destroying the ground below him, knocking swordsman four off his feet and into a nearby tree. Number four lost consciousness.

"You are a glass Cannon. I assume that's why you aren't the top swordsman on his mountain." Harley said aloud. He walked over to Number four and stepped on his legs, his hooves shattering each one. Harley was exhausted "That Ground pound is a last resort, used to quickly end battles unfortunately, using it breaks both of the users arms." He said to himself. Harley collapsed "I wonder what the others will think when they find me." Said Harley. As he faded from consciousness.