74 - Interest

Five Element Sect, Wood Peak, Beast Tamer League base.

"There's still no news?" Nick asked Ricky who's currently frowning very deeply at his seat.

The latter shake his head signifying his answer.

After he breakthrough to Core Formation-Stage more than nine months ago, he immediately heard from his Master that his big brother, Cole, was on his mission at the Flowerhead Forest. However, few months had already pass yet he still didn't go back.

Now, he's full of worry about him that he wanted to charge through to the forest if he's not blocked by his Master strongly.

The said Flowehead Forest was perilous that even his big brother is clearly having a hard time, with his current abilities, both him and his Master are aware that he won't be any help.

Instead, his Master said that if he wanted to help his brother, he have to do it another way, like managing his league that he left behind. Ricky thought that it made sense and started to live at the league base and just occasionally return to the Water Peak.

Master Dew didn't agree to that set-up at first. Although Ricky was very talented and his growth are very fast compare to others, staying on the Wood Peak was still bad for him. After all, Wood Peak were rich with both Wood-Energy and Light-Energy, Water-Energy on the other hand are thin. His disciples' cultivation will greatly decrease.

However, he seem to forget that his disciple won't listen everything he said if it concern certain someone! Although not listening to one's Master are bad, but his disciple are different! Not to mention he have a very powerful and rare Martial Spirit, his talent are superb and definitely one of the kind that only born for every hundred years. Even if he don't accept him, there's many who'll scramble and fight to accept as disciple.

And so, just like everytime, he compromise once again. He'll agree to his stay in the league base if he perform very satisfactory in the competition.

Then, in the competition, using everything on his arsenal, despite with his First-Level of Core Formation-Stage cultivation, he defeated a Seventh-Level Core Formation-Stage cultivator from the Middle Lands...

Tree of Life [Divine-Rank]
The sacred tree of Woodland Elf Clan of Elven Race. Its body contains a great amount of vitality in which it will extract to Water of Life.
Status :: On the process of breaking through to Tier-7 (Void Mastery-Stage), unable to becuase of lack of energy.

"I know that the Tree of Life have its consciousness, it didn't try to communicate with you?" Cole ask the Matriarch of Elves after he read the given description of the tree. Its problem was very simple and its was easy to solve but why they didn't know this?

The Matriarch shake her head, "No," she answered, "It was because the Tree of Life is one of special existence in the whole universe. The reason are unknown but eventhough they have a consciousness and very intelligent, there is some kind of rule that restrict them to communicate with other creatures."

Intelligent but can't communicate... It seems that the Messiah Tree also fall in this category. At first he wonder why the said tree didn't try to communicate with him but after he heard what the Elf Matriarch said, although he's not really convince, at least he now have the idea why.

Cole didn't ask any further, however, this incite confusion among the elves.

Cole felt the questioning gaze of the elves. And so, to avoid answering it, he told them the situation of the Tree of Life;

"The Tree of Life are trying to make a breakthrough but the energy is not enough."

Grand Elder Rose was about to ask Cole but its immediately toss aside after she heard him said that.