But We're Married

"Lia!" Ryujin shouted from the living room. She was comfortably sat on the sofa with chips and a drink in hand, watching riverdale.

"Lia! It's starting, come here!" She shouted again. They were supposed to watch the series together.

"Yes honey, just a moment!" This time, Lia answered as she took a pint of ice cream and two spoons.

She made her way to the livingroom at stared at the back of her wife's head. Ryujin's hair is on pigtails, she noticed.

The girl on the sofa turned her head as soon as she noticed her wife's presence and cracked a big smile as she saw the pint of ice cream in Lia's grip.

"For me?" Ryujin asked is a cutesy tone.

"Who else?" Lia shrugged with a smile amd made her way to the sofa and sat next to Ryujin.

"I know you can finish all this but we'll share, I'm not much of a fan of diabetes." Lia raised her eyebrows with a smile, pleased with her somewhat unhumorous humor. But she was serious about the diabetes thing.

The cat eyed girl settled herself comfortably on the sofa and handed Ryujin her spoon.

"It's nice to live unhealthy sometimes," Ryujin said as she put the chips and cola down the table and scooped herself some icecream. "You know, I'm green but eating greens 24/7 could sometimes suck." She said and there goes the ice cream in her mouth.

"Phu-lease... don't exaggerate, we're not cows, we don't much much on grass 24/7," The show was on the part where Veronica kissed Betty and that somehow surprised the girl. "Besides, I munch on your lips more than I munch on grass for all I know."

"Ohn't hek he hok," Ryujin uttered gibberishly as the spoon was still inside her mouth with the ice cream. She felt it melt inside her mouth and took the spoon off to swallow the cold treat. "Sorry about that. I said don't make me choke, Lia."

Lia squinted an eye on her wife. "I don't make you choke. I'm nice and my fingers are fine."

"What do you mean by fingers?" Ryujin asked. She might have seemed like acting all innocent but truth to be told she was just really lost in the show. She found herself slowly becoming a simp for Veronica.

"Oh, you know..." Lia eyed Ryujin seductively. "The way suck it nice and clean for me."

And Ryujin really did choke.

That instant, Lia immediately stood up to fetch her choking wife some water in a worry but is secretly laughing about it.

The moment the glass was filled, she vacated the kitchen in a flash and saw her wife cough, somehow recovered from her choking.

"Here baby." Lia handed the glass to her wife which Ryujin gulped down slowly.

Lia was sat on the floor, her hands settled on Ryujin's lap as she stared at her wife with admiration. Ryujin Noticed how her wife was seemingly lost, just staring at her like some nice painting or something.

It made Ryujin smirk.

"You have a crush on me, don't you?"  Ryujin's smirk turned to a face-eating grin.

"Wh-what?" The girl who was sat at the floor was snapped to reality and was blushing so hard.

"Babe, I can't believe you have a crush on me ~"

"But we're married!"

"Still~"

Lia was so red and Ryujin knew that she got her wife. Jesus, reading the girl was as easy as ABC for Ryujin.

"Lia, you're blushing~"

The cat eyed girl stood up and headed to their room to save herself from Ryujin's teasing that would probably reach until tomorrow or even next week and dear god, she don't want to turn into a tomato.

"My wife have a crush on me~" Ryujin sing-songed from the living room with a bit of awkward dancing, but she was definitely enjoying it.

And there goes Shin Lia, curled up in their bed, trying to reduce the redness of her face.

And there goes Shin Ryujin, barging inside their room, still into her 'my wife have a crush on me~' episode.

"We're married." Lia uttered the same words.

Ryujin, on the other hand, was still smiling like an idiot.

"I know, we're married. But it's okay to just admit that you have a crush on me." She said as she crawled onto their bed and hugged Lia from behind, spooning her.

"I love you." Ryujin whispered to her.

"I love you too, Ryujin." Lia softly said with a smile and turned her body to face her wife.

They both looked into eachother's eyes lovingly but our dear Ryujin couldn't just help herself.

"You have a crush on me."

____

Hamlowww. 💩