Synopsis

Esther Agassi is a feared and respected woman, she worked hard to get to her position in a well-known magazine as head of the marketing team and is working as hard to keep it, so hard she might as well have lost the ability to enjoy anything else other than work, work and work but all that changes the very moment her team's new intern walks into her office... Do you believe in hate at first sight?

"You are..." I breathe in trying to contain the anger and the incredible pull I'm feeling to throw her out of the nearest window. "Despicable."

She smirks and I swear the pull to throw her down the 10th floor duplicated. "And you are pretty hot, Ms Agassi."

And now it has tripled.

"You're fired," I say through gritted teeth but it only seemed to amuse her more.

Lesbian | Age Gap | Office Romance | Humor

Copyright © 2021 by ShayZayit

All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.