I'm UP(43)

Bill POV

I made it back to my house before he woke. Still laying in my blankets he was practically glowing in the morning light. I sat down on the edge of the bed watching him for a moment. Then I got an idea. I walked out to my journal room picking up the one from when Milo was round, Pinetree had tried to take it to read it but it had been left behind. And then I went out to my desk and picked up the journal I had been working on before returning to the bedroom.

I sat down on the edge of the bed again with my journals, I placed the old one on the bedside table and opened the new one to keep working. I started to detail what had happened to keep myself busy.

"Is that your journal?" a soft voice came from the folds of the blanket next to me. I smiled down at him looking at the journal in my lap with sleepy eyes.

"Yes, it's the newest one I'm filling." He perked up a little.

"Really? You're still writing?" he pulled himself up sitting next to me. Looking over my shoulder at the pages. "How- are you right in the codes already?" I could see he recognized some of the deciphers on the page, But I made sure to write in some of the new ones I'm working on so it wouldn't be that easy for him to read, that would take the fun out of it for both of us.

"Yes, it helps pass time when you live forever, and practice. Lots and lots of it." I answered both questions.

"Could you teach me?" he leaned his chin on my shoulder.

"Teach you how to write in code?"

"No. teach me how to write in multiple codes and still have it translate back to coherent sentences." He clarified, I laughed.

"Yeah maybe." I give, if he's willing to put in the time I would love to show him.

"Bill" he hummed into my shoulder.

"Yes?" I ask, going back to writing a little.

"You're fully dressed. How long have you been up?" he asked as I eyed him, he was only in boxers, half his chest and one arm still wrapped tightly in banagages.

I had dressed before leaving, "Not long, I had to go out and have my family return to the forest that's all."

His fingers work at the buttons of my shirt, "next time wake me, or at least take you shoes off before getting back into bed."

"Yes sir." I hummed turning to kiss his head lightly.

"So what are we doing today?" He asked.

"This?" I answered leaning into his hold.

He hummed, "For now, this will do just fine." we sat quietly together leaning into one another, I continued writing. I could feel his eyes on the page following my movement.

"Hey are you, writing about me?" He murmured.

I laughed lightly, I had just written his name, "Yes, good eye." I spotted the other journal I had come in with and then forgotten. "Hey I brought this in for you." I said leaning forwards to grab it off the table and hand it over my shoulder to him.

I turned to watch him take it, "This... this is the journal I had in my backpack when I got caught." he looked on the verge of tears, "I thought it got lost, or- or that my grunkles had taken it I was so worried but then so much happened and I completely forgot. I'm so sorry." He hugged it to his chest falling into my side. "I thought I had lost the last thing you ever had of him."

I wrapped an arm around his shoulders, he was talking about Milo, our fight flashed through my mind and I suddenly felt how heavy this must have weighed on his shoulders. "It didn't, that girl had found it and your backpack and brought them to me, it's ok."

"Wendy... Oh Shit! Wendy! She was there right, in Piedmont? Is she ok?!" He shot up, sitting up straight again, looking out the window like she would be standing right there.

"She's fine, she's back in Gravity Falls we brought her back with us." He calmed a little at that nodding along with what I said, till something else struck him and he tensed up again.

"Mabel." he turned to me wide eyed, "Mabel! she's still with the manatours! And the chaos, oh shit I hope she's alright." I pulled himself out of bed rushing around the room for his clothes quickly getting dressed.

"Where are you going?" I asked, standing slowly.

"To the Manatours, I can't just leave her there." he hiss. I reached out and grabbed his shoulder. He jumped a little upset.

"Pinetree the manatours are not a stable group you can't go flying in there." I said quickly, though with the way his brain is working I don't know if he heard me.

"Yeah I know I was there but I'm not leaving Mabel there, I have no idea what happened when I got dragged out, But I know ford was there and I know Mabel got left behind in that madness." He hissed.

I put my free hand on his other shoulder forcing him to look at me, "Ford was there. I highly doubt he left her, or he's still there too."

"So then what. I shouldn't go. I still am." he gripped my arms.

"That, let's check the town first, I highly doubt she's still there and I don't feel like strolling in the manatours cave without fully knowing she's actually in there." I said shaking him slightly.

He's brow furled but he nodded, "Ok ok, fine."

I sighed, "we're going to be stirring up a lot of trouble doing this, and here I was thinking these problems would be for tomorrow."

He winced, "Sorry."

I smiled letting go of him, "nah it's fine. We'll take tomorrow off."

"Yeah, ok right. Sorry, we should check the shack first then." He shook his head and brought himself back to center.

"Ok so let's go." I could still feel him radiating nervous energy so when I took his hand, instead of leading him to the door, I used my free hand, with a single snap of my fingers the space around us warped, in seconds we stood in the center of the shop half of the shack.

Pinetree, who still stood across from me, swayed a little tightening his grip on my hand, "Please warn me when you're going to do that. I feel sick." I laughed a little and helped steady him with my other hand.

"You're fine. Come on, looks like no one's been here in a long time."

He looked up and around, "I can't believe they dropped so much simply to come after me. It's... I don't even know." he sighed walking toward the door so he could leave behind whatever feeling this room had shook free.

I could hear voices on the other side of the door as we approached it.

And then, one loud sound rang out, making Pinetree's whole body freeze.

SMACK!

___________________________________________

Ahahahahahahaha hhhhhh I'm dying

School's kicking my ass. Aaksksjakdskak but I'm not alone. My friends are dying too and it has given me the opportunity to introduce them to Monster Energy. I love getting my friends addicted to the same trash I love.