029

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"where the hell is everyone?", kugisaki asked, to which the edo group of students had glanced around as they've been slashing low grade demons here and there.

most of the shamans were perched at the top of the trees — spread out — like owls, watching over the students to make sure that nothing went wrong. meanwhile the two principals kept track of the talisman that were slapped onto the wall, which burned every time a demon was exorcised.

"who knows, and who cares", itadori hummed.

"it is strange that we haven't seen a single one of them yet though...", yoshino chimed in, glad that he was able to participate even though he felt that he was the weakest out of the group.

"salmon", inumaki agreed.

"maybe it's because this forest is superrrrr big", itadori laughed, to which fushiguro had only hummed.

"or maybe they know something that we don't", panda stated.

"huh? something we don't know? like what? gojō-sensei said that he—"

"come on~ are you even trying?", a sadistic voice mocked, to which everyone had froze up as they realized who that was coming from.

"s-s-S-SUKUNA?!", itadori yelled, to which fushiguro and maki had facepalmed as now the demon's attention was diverted onto them.

"oh, it's you brats. go away. I'm handling some business right now", sukuna shooed, waving his hand as he stepped on one of the third years from heiankyo — nishimiya momo.

"HEY STOP! YOU'RE HURTING HER!!", itadori shouted, taking a step forward as he momentarily stopped when he heard sukuna scoff.

"yeah, no shit. and if you brats don't leave in ten seconds, this'll be you", sukuna warned, crossing two of his arms and his other two rested on his hips.

the demon king had decided to wrap the top half of his kimono around his waist — leaving his scarf around his neck — so that it'd be easier for his four arms, as he thought that the teenagers would've been more of a challenge.

"I don't care that we're on opposing teams. I'm saving her nevertheless", itadori courageously declared as he charged in first, with the rest of the edo students clicking their tongues as they couldn't just ignore the boy and leave.

fushiguro immediately summoned nue — an owl-like shikigami that can fly — as panda and maki charged in, meanwhile kugisaki readied her nails and hammer.