SIX

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴSIX  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            - love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴSIX ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
- love repeats.

Hogwarts was packed with people, as usual. Parents kissing their children goodbye and telling them to write to them.

Daisy looked at all the families with a ache in her heart. She wishes her mum and dad were here. Does her dad like to smother her toast in butter like she did? Did her mother love animals like she did?

Questions that will never be answered.

She looked away from all of the families and linked her arm with Neville. Their grandmother had a hand on each of the teens shoulders, steering them away from everyone.

Once they were in a corner, away from people, the woman leaned down and looked directly in each of Daisy and Neville's eyes.

"Now, I want no letters from any teacher telling me that any of you have broke the rules or have gotten yourselves detention. I want excellent behavior and grades. Do i make myself clear?"

The teens meerily nodded which was enough to make the older woman nod to herself and push the teens forward. "Well go on then, don't want the train to go on without you. I'll see you at Christmas."

Daisy and Neville looked at eachother and both rolled their eyes. Neville had Trevor sat on his case as he pushed it along.

"Daisy!"

Daisy stopped in her tracks and turned around and when she did, she wished she didn't. Harry Potter stood there beside Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. He had the most shit eating grin on his face. He ran a hand through his hair and stood next to Daisy.

She knew he would be here sooner or later.

She rolled her eyes and sighed, shifting on her feet. Neville snorted. "Potter."

"How was your summer?" He threw a hand around her shoulder only to be shooken off again.

"It was good, thanks." she meerily responded, looking off into the distance.

Neville had already walked off and onto the train, leaving his sister.

Traitor.

She was about to push her trolly forward and onto the train seeing as Harry kept staring at her when his hand went onto her trolly and stopped her in her tracks.

"Go out with me?"

"No."

Daisy burst into her friends compartment with a scowl on her face. Her friends looked up and squealed at the sight of her.

They rushed over and squeezed her in a very warning hug. Daisy wrapped her arms around her two best friends, now feeling at ease.

They pulled away and gave eachother cheeky smiles. "How was your summer?" Amelia, the older of the three questioned.

Poppy, who was the quieter of the three smiled. "Yeah, mine was amazing. I met this boy in France and have mercy on me, i'd let him jump in my bed."

Poppy didn't really like speaking much more specifically with pope she didn't know. She was more of a shy person and only speaking to people she trusts. It took a lot of time for Poppy to talk to Daisy and Amelia, but eventually once she started hanging about with the two, she knew that they would be great friends.

Daisy's mouth went wide as she cackled. "Poppy Williams you dirty dog."

Her face went red as she looked down. "Anyway how was yours?"

"Mine was boring as usual, I'm thinking about running away, no joke. My parents are absolute ass holes I hate them so much." Amelia spoke up, her teeth gritting.

Daisy gave a sympathetic look to Amelia. She knew how her parents were, they were both Slytherins from Pureblood families. Amelia was also a Slytherin, but she was nothing like her parents.

"I know, If you were aloud." Spoke up Daisy. "Then you could stay at my house but I doubt my Grandmother will allow it. You know how she gets." Daisy sighs. "But if it gets really bad then I'll just have to sneak you into my house."

Daisy would do anything for her friends. She would even risk her life for them,do anything to make them happy. She knew both of them would do the same for her.

"Thanks, Daisy." Amelia gave her a grateful smile. "Now how was your summer? Anything interesting happened?"

Daisy was about to say something when the compartment door slid open and there stood Harry Potter.

"Oh it's you." Daisy spoke, rolling her eyes as she looked over. She was expecting to see Hermione as they were quite good friends.

"Does be ever leave you alone?" Poppy rolled her eyes.

"No." Daisy murmured, leaning her back against the window.

However, Daisy took the time to rake her eyes up and down Harrys body. His hair was shorter then last years and was a lot neater. He also grew taller if that was possible.

Harry watched her do it and he smirked.

"Enjoying the view, Longbottom?" Harry says, amused.

Daisy looked back up to him to meet his eyes. "No, Potter. There's not much to look at if i'm being honest."

Harry took his hand of the door and put a hand on his heart. "That hit me right there."

Ron who was next to him, rolled his eyes. "Your heart is the other side, ding bat."

"I knew that."

"What do you want Potter?" she was sure that he was going to give her grey hairs.

"Go out with me?"

"No!"

Harry shook his head. "You know you love me."

Daisy scoffed. Unbelievable. Stupid arrogant prick. "Do i know that? No i don't do leave me alone!"

She went to stand up to shut the door in his stupid half handsome face, but Amelia grabbed her arm.

"You'll fall for me one day." He promised her with one wink, blowing a kiss then leaving the compartment.

Not possible.

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║