SEVEN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴSEVEN  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴSEVEN ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats .

When they eventually got to Hogwarts, Daisy sighed in relief. She was home.

She linked her arms with her two best friends, her in the middle and made their way into the grounds.

Of course they couldn't make it in their without Harry Potter making a comment.

"Ah Daisy, looking beautiful as ever."

Daisy groaned, she tried to carry on walking, pretending that she didn't hear him, but her friends pulled her back and turned around.

At this point, she was thinking of getting a restraining order against him. "You literally saw me about ten minutes ago, Potter."

Amelia and Poppy gave each-other smirks.

"What do you want?" she sighs as she looks at him. She wanted nothing more to turn around but her friends kept a strong grip on her.

Hermione and Ron was behind him. Hermione gave Daisy a smile and a little wave that she gladly returned.

Harry rubbed his jaw, smirking at the girl who looked like she wanted to be anywhere but there.

"Would you do the honours of going out with me?"

Daisy breathed out. "No, you're the most aragont person ever. Leave me alone!"

His smile fell, only slightly as he watched her walk away, muttering to her friends how annoyed she was.

He should be used to it by now.

Ron frowned and gave his friend a pat on the back. "She'll come around, mate."

Harry put the smile back on his face. "Of course she will!"

Daisy sat in the Great Hall, stabbing the steak that was in front of her quite aggressively. It was a sight to see for some first years that have just got sorted.

Poppy stopped her chewing as she glanced at her friend. "Uh, Daisy. Are you okay?"

Amelia looked up from her book that she was reading and rose a brow at Daisy. "Daisy, love?"

She stopped stabbing the steak and glanced up noticing her friends looking at her weirdly and only then did she notice that her steak was practically ruined and had fork marks all over it. "What?"

"Are you okay?" Poppy nervously chuckles, moving slightly away from her, jokingly.

Daisy huffs and places her fork down. "Am I okay? No i'm bloody not. Harry Potter. How dare he? He's so arrogant, and just ugh. Why can't he leave me alone!"

Amelia and Poppy waited silently for their friend to let all of her anger out and when she finally finished, they looked amused.

"Are you done?" Amelia questioned, biting her lip to stop her from snorting but when she looked at Poppy, she couldn't help it.

Daisy blinked a few times and then sighed, resting her head on her hand. "Yeah, that felt good."

She glanced to the side to see a girl looking at her. Daisy pursed her lips, when the girl didn't look away. Daisy could recognise the girl from somewhere and she furrowed her eyebrows, her being the one staring now.

Daisy placed her fork down and leaned in to whisper to the girl. "Sorry, do I know you?"

The girl looks taken aback as she open and closes her mouth a few times, a little embarrassed for being caught looking at the older girl.

"It's only because I sware i've seen you before." Daisy says, leaning back.

"U-um." the girl stutters, looking down. "Yeah, l was one of the girls who took Poly potion, and I-well was going to pretend to be you."

Daisy widened her eyes and blinked, her mouth falling agape, "What-"

"No-" the girl immediately cut in, shaking her hands about. "I was wrong and I know that now. My friends persuaded me into doing it, I know i should've said no. I was so wrong."

Daisy was silent for a few seconds, she didn't know what to say. "N-no don't be sorry. Well, yes-but um." Daisy paused. "It's okay, it's forgotten about."

The girl smiled great fully, her cheeks were painted a slight red colour from the memory. "Thank you, they aren't my friends anymore though."

"What year are you in again." Daisy asked.

"Oh uh fourth year. Marie-Mae Wilson by the way. If you didn't know. But you can call me Marie that's what my friend call me. I don't really like my double barrel name- I'm rambling, sorry."

Daisy chuckled at the girl and shook her head. "No, you're good. Uh maybe see you later I guess."

Marie nodded and went back to her meal, quietly.

Daisy sat back in her seat and glanced across the Great Hall. When her eyes finally settled on the Gryffindor table, she caught the eyes of Harry who was already looking at her.

What a surprise.

He gave her a cheeky grin when he saw that she was looking him. She pursed her lips and nodded at him before turning away back to her friends at the Hufflepuff table.

She immediately widened her eyes, why did she nod.

She regret her actions. Daisy put her head in her hands and shook her head, ashamed of herself for doing such a thing.

But on the other hand, Harry's eyes immediately went wide. His mouth dropped open. Ron gave him a hard push on his shoulder when he noticed that his friend wasn't listening to him.

"What's got into you?" He asks, raising a brow and then stuffing some noodles into his mouth.

Harry turned to Ron with wide eyes. "She nodded at me Ron! she nodded at me! She didn't roll her eyes, she nodded!"

Ron was happy for his friend at the progress but he couldn't help but roll his eyes at his friends dramatics. It was only a nod.

But to Harry it felt like so much. She finally did something other than insult him or roll her eyes.

"Merlin, so dramatic." he muttered laughing.