TEN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴTEN ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            - tragedy

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴTEN ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
- tragedy.

The whole time, it was pretty silent. He couldn't believe that he finally got Daisy to sit with him. He couldn't wait to tell Ron and Hermione all about it.

Although they haven't talked much, Harry was enjoying himself just being in her presence.

He felt a little nervous, all this time he had asked her out and she was actually sitting with him.

Even though Harry was enjoying the silence they were sat in, Harry had a question that had been at the tip of his tongue for a while, but he hasn't really had the opportunity to ask her yet.

"Why do you hate me so much?" he blurted out. The birds were cheeping in the trees above them and Daisy blinked at the question.

He wanted to know why she glared at him whenever he approached, or told him to piss off.

Daisy gulped and moved her hair from her shoulder, not knowing what to say. Harry couldn't help but watch in awe. The way she did such little things made him want to melt.

"I don't hate you, Potter. It's just-" she stopped herself as she watched Harry shift in the corner of her eye.

No she didn't completely hate him. Did she? Hate was a strong word for someone. But she didn't particularly like him either..

"It's just that you annoy me sometimes." she finished, suddenly finding the grass beneath them interesting. "More like most of the time."

"How do I annoy you?" Harry chuckles, bring a leg up and bending it, leaning his arm on his knee. He was curious.

Daisy almost scoffed at that. Was he serious? "You asking me out all the time, Potter. It's annoying."

"Why do you call me Potter all the time?" He ignored her answer, and raising one eyebrow.

Daisy blinks a few times before saying. "Well, I don't know really. I just like and prefer it."

Harry snickers. "Well of course you'd like it, it is your future last name." he expected her to shout at him but she only scoffed, amused.

"You wish."

"Oh I do wish, darling."

"Stop it." Daisy whines, shielding her eyes from the sun and looking at him and Harry almost fainted right there.

"Stop what?" Harry laughs, leaning his head back on the bark, peeking at her through one eye.

"Stop being so cheesy." she fake gagged.

Harry cackles. "But you can't hide from the truth love."

Daisy makes a gagging sound and turns her head away from him. She spots Hermione and Ron coming out into the Hogwarts gardens.

Daisy pushes her hair out of her eyes and stands up. Harry furrows his eyebrows but doesn't say anything.

She looked down at him, considering weather to say bye to him or not. She sighed. "Bye, Potter."

Harry grabbed her hand before she could leave. He ignored the feeling that he got when he grabbed her hand. "Go out with me?"

"No!"

Hermione and Ron watched, eyes wide at the sight before them. Daisy and Harry were sat by the tree, actually being civil.

"Come on, let's get closer and see what they're saying." Ron grins, only to be slapped around the head by Hermione.

"No, Ronald. Don't invade their privacy. That's just rude."

Ron gripped the back of his head with a moan. "Ow. Fine, whatever. I bet you five galleons that he'll ask her out again and she'll say no."

Hermione rolled her eyes. "He's not that stupid, he won't ruin the moment and ask her out."

Ron shook his head muttering a 'sure'

It was five minutes later when Hermione and Ron spotted Daisy leave Harrys side and walk away.

They decided it was a good time to go over there. They both went over there and met a grinning Harry.

"I asked her out and she said no." was the first thing that Harry said when the two got there.

Ron grinned and looked at Hermione with a I-told-you-so look, but she ignored it and frowned. "Then why are you so happy?"

"I don't know." Harry admits. "I guess because she actually sat down and talked to me."

Hermione felt her heart swarm. Her best friend was happy and that made her feel happy.

Ron slumped next to Harry. "What's next, mate?"

Harry turned his head to him. "What do you mean?"

"Like what are you going to do next?"

"Oh." Harry shrugs. "Keep asking her out till she says yes."

Hermione sighed and shook her head. "No Harry. Have you ever thought that the reason she keeps saying no is because you're pestering her?"

Harry frowned. "What does that mean, Hermione?"

"Well." she started, fiddling with her fingers. "Uhm, she will probably get fed up of you asking and then won't talk to you again because she thinks your annoying- don't look at me like that, Harry. You know it's true. Just listen to me"

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║