FOURTEEN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴFOURTEEN  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            - love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴFOURTEEN ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
- love repeats

Hermione and Ron sat there, in front of Harry with their mouth agape.

After asking and asking Daisy if she was okay and her telling him she was fine, Harry had told Hermione and Ron what Umbridge had planned to do with the blood quills and Hermione was furious.

"She can't do that, surly that's illegal. You need to tell someone." Hermione says, frustrated, taking Harry's hand and gently examining it but careful not to hurt him.

"I know." Harry huffed angrily. "I want to kill her, Daisy was in pain, you should've seen it!"

Ron sighed, shocked. "So was you, Harry."

"I don't care about me Ron!" Harry says, throwing his hands up in the air but wincing when he stretched his wound. "I care about her and Umbridge hurt her."

Hermione shook her head. "I can't believe this, she deserves to rot in Azkaban."

Harry abruptly got up, having a idea and making his way to the stairs. "I'll be back in a bit, have to do something."

"What are you doing Harry?"

"Sending my parents a letter."

When James Potter received a letter from Harry, he was a bit confused. Harry only sent letters when he wanted something or something important happening or even if it was about Daisy and advise.

But when he read the letter, he let out a screech and shouted. "Sirius, SIRIUS COME HERE. COME HERE NOW!"

Lily Potter was currently at Remus Lupins house after the full moon, she offered to stay with him and keep him company.

Sirius, who was having a smoke out the back yard, heard James Potter shouting for him to come to where he was.

He quickly put his cigarette out in the pot next to him and ran into the house.

Sirius saw James sat on the sofa with a letter in his hands looking absolutely fuming.

"What, what happened?" Sirius asked frantically.

"We're going to Hogwarts right now."

"Why?" Sirius asked, wide eyed and taking the letter from his hands.

He took a few moments to read it and his jaw dropped and his eyes went wide. "What the fuck."

"I'm writing to Minnie and we are going to Hogwarts."

Minerva Mcgonagall wrote back to James in about a hour. Herself, was fuming. She couldn't believe what James Potter had told her and she immediately granted access for Sirius Black and James Potter to enter Hogwarts.

Lily would also be joining them, if she left Remus' in time.

When Sirius and James got into Hogwarts, they were fuming.

They were also sent a wave of nostalgia as they started at the Hogwarts halls that they used to rome years ago.

"I'm going to go find that toad and kill her." James said, scowling.

"Toad?" Sirius questioned, raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah," James said. "Harry said she looked like a pink toad Let's go find her and hex her."

"No we need to go to Minnie's office." Sirius said, walking down the hallway that lead to her office.

James went to stop and say, "Wait, let me go and get Harry first."

Sirius turned around and pulled James forcefully. "Prongs no. We're here now." He said, gesturing to the office doors that they were all to familiar to from their times at Hogwarts.

"Should we knock or should be just burst in and be cool?" James asked, pursing his lips and feeling the need to be extra dramatic.

Sirius scoffed, looking at him like he's crazy. "Mate, do you even know me?Don't even bother knocking. "

James nodded and they both looked at each other and burst into McGonagall's office.

Professor McGonagall, who was marking some test sheets for the first years, jumped in her seat at the noise of her door bursting open.

When she looked up, about to tell the person off for coming into her office in such a rude way, she stopped herself and almost had a heart attack.

She had expected the two to come into Hogwarts, but she didn't think they meant right that second.

They both walked into her office. "Hello, Minnie. Missed us?"

McGonagall's mouth dropped as she looked between the two. "Potter, Black."

"Yes." Sirius sighed dramatically, bowing. "It is us, the one and only."

The professor blinked a few times standing up. "What on earth are you doing? I thought you meant later- oh come here.." Without thinking what she was doing, she walked around her desk and brought the two men (who towered over her greatly) in a hug.

Sirius and James smirked to eachother and James said, "Always knew you had a soft spot for us Marauders, Minnie."

Realization hit the Professor as she stepped back, releasing the two from a hug as she coughed. "I never had favorites, Mr Potter. Now, I think I know what you are here to discuss, but I need to ask you anyway.."

James composed himself and he remembered what his son wrote in the letter. Anger came across his face once again.

"I would like to put in a complaint. And possibly commit a murder."