SEVENTEEN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴSEVENTEEN  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            - love repeats

𖥔 ˖ SEVENTEEN ˖ 𖥔
║▌█║▌█║▌║▌║
- love repeats .

please check an at end'!

Daisy waited anxiously for Lunch to end. She was sat on the Hufflepuff table and after McGonagall publicly announced that Umbridge was fired, Daisy felt like she had to say thank you to Harry.

But she kept deciding against it.

Amelia who was opposite her, noticed the frown on her best friends face and said, "Daisy, are you okay? What are you thinking?"

Daisy lifted her head up and sighed. "I don't know to be honest. I feel like I have to thank Harry because if he didn't tell McGonagall then Umbridge wouldn't of been fired."

"Talk to him then, go on-- oh look he's leaving the table with his friends. Hurry up." Amelia ushers Daisy off the table.

Daisy bit her lip and took a deep breath. She made her way out of the Great Hall, following the Golden Trio. When she caught up to them, she called. "Uh, Potter?"

The three stopped and turned around and Harry's face morphed into surprise. He raked a hand through his hair and smiled. "Hey love."

"Hey." she scratched the back of her neck. "Uh, can I talk to you?"

Harry rose his eyebrow and looked at Ron and Hermione. Hermione was already dragging Ron away who was protesting.

"Come on, Ron." Hermione hissed.

When they were out of earshot, Harry turned to Daisy with a smirk. "What can I do for you, love?"

"Uh." Daisy cleared her throat. "I just want to say uh-- thank you, I guess. If you didn't tell McGonagall then Umbridge wouldn't of been sacked. And if im honest, I wouldn't have the guts to tell anyone what she did so she would probably still be here. So uh yeah thanks." that all came out in one breath, she was surprised Harry heard her.

"Well." Harry puffed his shoulders out. "Anything for you." then he smirked and looked into her eyes. "Do you secretly care for me, Daisy?"

Daisy rolled her eyes and huffed, her cheeks going a little red. "You're pushing it a bit, Potter."

"That's not what It sounded like in McGonagall's office." he teased, throwing a arm over her shoulder.

She rolled her eyes once again. "Potter." she warns, trying to get his arm of her shoulder but his arm was too strong.

Harry chuckled. "Okay, love. Let me walk you to Slughorn's class, we have that now."

Daisy just nodded, completely forgetting that Harry's arm was on her shoulder.

"Go out with me?"

"No."

"Was worth a shot." Harry shrugged.

"I'm still mad at you." Daisy rose her eyebrows and stopped when Harry froze.

"You're mad at me?" he asked, genuinely confused. "What, why?"

Daisy stepped back, her mouth agape. "Are you dumb, Merlin. You're the most oblivious person to ever walk the Wizarding World. Harry you got me detention for something I didn't do.

"But at least you had it with me.." Harry grinned cheekily and Daisy scoffed, shaking her head although she had a somewhat amused look on her face.

"Merlin, kill me."

"Welcome. Take your seats, take your seats." Slughorn announced, welcoming his students into the classroom.

Daisy took a seat next to Hermione who was sat near the front.

Slughorn clapped his hands. He gets straight into the lesson and holds up a small little potion. "Does anybody know what this is?"

Daisy's hand immediately shoots up. She's read this in one of the books Hermione lended her last year.

"Yes, Ms Longbottom?"

"That one there is Veritaserum. It's a truth-telling serum. And that would be Polyjuice Potion. It's terribly tricky to make. This is Amortentia. The most powerful love potion in the world. It's rumored to smell differently to each person according to what attracts them." Daisy announced actually surprising herself that she remembered what the book said.

"Excellent, Ms Longbottom. Would you like to demonstrate how the Amortentia works?" Slughorn smiles, pointing to the little potion at the front.

Daisy's heart immediatly begins to race. Who would she smell? She doesn't want to embarrass herself infront of everyone. "Uh no thanks, Professor."

"Oh, what a shame." Slughorn frowns, but then smiles at someone behind Daisy. "Harry, m'boy. Why don't you come and have a sniff. Tell us what you smell."

Harry got up out of his seat and smirked. "Of course, professor."

He leaned over the potion and grinned. "I smell, vanillia cupcakes, cinnamon and roses."

It wasn't a surprise to some people.

He looked over at Daisy who looked down with a blush on her cheeks. She knew that she smelled like Cinnamon and Roses. And she uses a Vanillia cupcake shampoo smell.

A/N IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Hi everyone, as you can tell ive put in scenes from the half blood prince. I was writing this in fifth year, but i decided that i wanted it to be sixth year. Nothing will change, just the fact that somethings that will be added will be from Order of the pheonix and the half blood prince. So dont be confused if u see parts from both but just remember that ill be changing it so that they're sixth year.

𖥔
║▌█║▌█║▌║▌║