EIGHTEEN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴEIGHTEEN  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴEIGHTEEN ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

Hermione Granger opened up her book and waited for Daisy to arrive. Hermione had asked her if she wanted to spend some time together as they haven't done recently. Daisy agreed and said she would be there at four. It was currently 4.08 and Daisy was late.

Not even a few seconds later, Hermione heard footsteps and looked up to see Daisy jogging slightly out of breathe. She had changed out of her uniform and had some light jeans on, a black tube top and a flannel over her shoulders. Her hair was also in two french braids that Poppy had helped her do.

"Im so sorry im late." she huffed out of breath, bending over and putting her hands on her knees to catch her breath ."I had to change out of my uniform and then--"

Hermione chuckled. "It's fine, you're only eight minutes late."

Daisy sighed in relief and flopped in the seat next to her. "Anyway, how are you? We haven't spoke in a while."

Hermione sighed. "Im okay at the moment, what about-- Daisy!" hermione shreiked.

"What?" Daisy asked frantically, looking down at her body. "What have I done?"

Hermione looked at Daisy's clothes with her eyes wide. "That's Harry's flannel!"

"What- Oh." Daisy shrugs, looking off into the distance trying to play it cool. "I know, he uh- he gave it to me when I saw him on my way."

Hermione almost fell off her seat. "You put it on willingly?"

"Uh, yeah." Daisy looked down. "I mean, I was a little cold and he- i'm going to stop talking now."

"Wow." Hermione says. "You must like him?"

"What?"

"Nothing."

Daisy tried to change the subject. "I know you smelled Ron in the love potion today."

Hermione looked eyes wide at her. "Well I know you smelt Harry in yours."

"What?"

"What?"

They both looked at eachother and burst into giggles, holding eachother.