NINETEEN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴNINETEEN  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            - love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴNINETEEN ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
- love repeats.

Daisy awoke the next day with a some what small smile on her face. It was rare for her to wake up in a good mood as she wasn't really a morning person.

Yesterday, after cerfew, Daisy and Harry met up and decided on a time and where they would meet the next day.

They decided meeting up at eleven as it was a Saturday. Harry had suggested that they meet outside the Hufflepuff common room. Daisy agreed and they both said their goodnights.

Both leaving with a smile on their faces. Daisy would obviously say that she wasn't smiling if anyone caught her.

Daisy got up and checked the time. Her eyes widened and she felt her heart dropped as she looked at the time. 10:35. She had about twenty five minutes to get ready.

Why was she late for everything? Neville really needed to teach her his ways.

She pushed the covers off her body as fast as she could and ran to her bathroom where she had put her outfit in the previous night.

She had told the girls all about it and they got all exited and happy for their friend. But they were also surprised.

Her outfit was just a cute top and some jeans. Nothing too over the top.

She quickly rushed her outfit on, making sure it was straight and grabbed a brush and brushed her hair.

She had washed her hair last night and forgot to dry it so it was a little bit damp but nothing a spell couldn't fix.

She didn't bother to put any makeup on as she never did. She would rather have her skin be free and fresh. Maybe she put on a little mascara, but that was about it.

She went back to her bed and pulled a box from under it. She opened the lid and inside were her Doc Martians. They was a present from her Grandmother that she hadn't worn yet. She grabbed some quite tick socks on, because she didn't want her shoes to rub and then put of her shoes.

Once she was ready and brushed her teeth, she started to pace around her room, her heart beating fast. What was she doing?

She wished she had a mother around who she could write to and ask for advice. She could ask her grandmother but the only advice she would give her would probably be rubbish and boring so there was no point.

She checked the clock on Amelia's bed side table and it read 10:57. She took a few deep breaths and made her way out of her dorm into the Hufflepuff common room.

She didn't want to be there late, but she also didn't want to be there early.

She spots a few first years sat on the sofas and she smiles lightly at them before opening the doors to the common room and stepping outside.

Already, Harry was there with one foot propped up against the wall and his arms crossed. She could smell his shampoo from here and he smelled amazing.

Daisy felt her heart rate pumping very fast.

Was she nervous?

Hearing footsteps, harry lifts himself off the wall and smiles in Daisy's direction.

His smile drops and is replaced with a serious expression. "Y-you look-" He scratches the back of his head. "Uh- you look amazing."

Daisy smiles and looks down at the ground. "Thanks, you look nice as well."

A smirk makes his way onto his face as he runs a hand through his now messy hair. "Well of course, love."

Daisy rolls her eyes, huffing. "The most arragont person I've ever met."

"Ah." Harry says, waving a teasing finger. "You love it though."

"Don't." she said stubbornly, turning her face away from him so he couldn't see her smile slightly. He was partly true.

"Do." he said, trying to see around her face, but she moved it away.

"Let's just go, shall we?" he said, with a raised eyebrow.

"If i somehow disappear, then everyone's gonna know it's your fault." Daisy spoke up and snorted at the look Harry gave her.

"You think i'm going to kidnap you or something?" he asked, his mouth wide.

"Maybe, joking." she said once Harry frowned.

"I'm thinking about it" Harry joked, playfully bashing his shoulder with Daisy's.