TWENTY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴTWENTY  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴTWENTY ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats .

Daisy and Harry walked in comfortable silence for a while, enjoying the cold air, but when they got near the black lake, Harry stopped and biting his lip.

"Uh, we kinda aren't aloud to go to Hogsmead yet so I brought my invincibility cloak." he held up a piece of fabric that he had over his arm the whole time.

Daisy's eyes went wide, reaching out to touch the fabric. "Wow, that's so cool."

"Yeah." Harry laughed, feeling proud that he made her excited. "It's my dads. I stole it from him but when he found out he gave it to me."

"That's awesome." Daisy laughed, looking at the invisibility cloak in awe.

Harry smiled and stretched out the cloak and motioned for Daisy to come closer to him.

She gulped and did as she was told and let Harry put the cloak over both of them. Harry only had to lean down a little bit as Daisy was only a bit shorter than him.

They made their way out of Hogwarts with the cloak over them, keeping a eye out for any teachers.

Daisy felt weird. She felt weird because she would of never thought that she would be this close to Harry.

On the other hand, Harry was ecstatic. He had always waited for this moment and he couldn't believe it that she was here. Was he in a fantasy?

If he was he never wanted to wake up. He loved being this close to her. He wanted to wrap his arms around her and never let her go. But he knew he couldn't do that. That would be weird.

It was about ten minutes later when they arrived in Hogsmead and Harry grinned. He threw the invisibility cloak of them both and looked at Daisy to make sure she was okay. When he did, he burst out laughing.

Daisy rose a brow at him. "What, whats wrong? Why are you laughing at me?"

Harry coughed and pointed to her hair. "Your hair is all over the place."

"Oh very funny." Daisy rolled her eyes and went to pattern her hair down but didn't do a very good job.

Harry shook his head and grabbed her hands, pulling them away from her hair. "No, love stop it. Let me help you."

Daisy let her hands fall to her sides as she let Harry pat her hair down so it wasn't messy.

Once Harry was done, he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

He smirked at her flushed face and put his arm around her shoulder. "Come on love, it's freezing outside."

As it was nearing October it was starting to get colder and there was little amounts of snow everyday.

Harry led Daisy into a quiet bar and went up to the counter.

The bartender was a old lady, maybe around her sixty's. She wore her thin hair in a low bun and she had a towel draped over her shoulders.

"Hello, welcome my dears. What would you like?" she greeted kindly.

Harry looked over at Daisy to see what she wanted.

Daisy slightly leaned on the counter as she said, "Uh- just a butterbeer please."

The lady nodded and turned to Harry.

"the same for me, please."

"Okay, take a seat. Someone will bring it over to you in a bit."

The two teens said their thank yous and went to sit in a empty table by the window.

"So, tell me more about you." Harry said, getting comfortable.

Daisy rose one eyebrow. "What? I thought you knew everything about me?" she asked teasingly, wiggling her eyebrows.

Harry just grinned.

"Okay well my birthday is the 30th july, fhe same as Neville's-"

Harry groaned. "Come on love, I already knew that. Tell me something that I might not know."

Daisy thought for a moment but stopped thinking when two butter beers was placed in front of them.

They both looked up to say thank you. The woman was around her late teens and she had blue hair. She was chewing some pink gum and she tried to be discrete by winking at Harry, but Daisy saw. She smiled at him beofre leaving.

Daisy frowned watching the girl walk away with a spring in her step.

"What's that look on your face for?" Harry asked amused, bringing his drink and taking a sip.

"Nothing!" Daisy said, bringing the cup to her lips as well. "Absolutely nothing."

Truth was, it wasn't nothing. Daisy felt weird. She didn't like that. It's not as if she felt jealous.. why would she feel jealous? No, it's Harry Potter. She would never be jealous of someone else and Potter.

Harry chucked. "Sure, love."

"Shut up, Potter." Daisy rolled her eyes, putting her drink back down and crossing her arms over the table.

"Will you always call me Potter?" Harry asked, leaning back in the seat and glancing out the window.

Daisy shifted in her seat. "I don't know."

"I like it." He smirked as if a idea had popped into his head.

"Why?" Daisy rose her eyebrow, biting the inside of her cheek.

"Because it's going to be your last name in the future."

"Potter, shut your trap." Daisy warned him, squinting her eyes. "I will pour this all over you if you don't."

Harry snorted and licked his lips, holding his drink just like Daisy was. "Not if I do if first."

Daisy pursed her lips and her dimples popped out a little, causing Harry to look at them. "I'd like to see you try."

"Is that a bet?" Harry laughed.

Daisy huffed, smiling ever so slightly. "Whatever."

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║