TWENTY ONE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴTWENTY ONE ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            - love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴTWENTY ONE ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
- love repeats .

The snow was coming down a little bit heavier then it was earlier now, and Harry and Daisy were sat outside the shop they were once in.

Harry had done a impression of a famous person in band but done it awfully wrong. That caused the girl to giggle and Harry to laugh. Then once they caught each other's eyes they broke into more loud laughter.

The bartender came over with a scowl on her face and told the two teens to get out. They were apparently being too loud.

Daisy had her head turned away from him with a pout on her face, pretending to be mad.

Harry just chucked, but his face went serious when he noticed the girl wasn't laughing with him.

"You're not actually mad, are you?" He questioned nervously, trying to take a look at her face.

Harry didn't want her to be mad at him and then them going back to square one. He thought that they were getting along fine, dispite everything in the past.

Harry had gotten a letter back from his mum, just before he took Daisy out. Lily had explained that every single piece of advice James had given Harry was wrong and that he needed to stop. Instead, Lily had explained that it would take some time and not to keep bothering the girl.

Daisy snorted, moving her hair out her face and shook her head, now facing him. "Of course not. You should of seen your face."

Harry almost let out a breath of relief. "i know." he smirked. "Pretty handsome, isn't it?"

Daisy rolled her eyes as she looked up at the sky. She stuck her tongue out, letting some snowflakes rest on it and then melt.

"What on earth are you doing?" he asked confused.

Daisy closed her mouth and shrugged. "I used to do it when I was little. Me and Neville used to see who could get the biggest snowflake on our tongues."

Harry leaned his head back and stuck his tongue out.

"What on earth are you doing, Harry?"

Harry immediately brought his head back to normal and looked at her with wide eyes. He started at her, his lips parted and his cheeks tainted red.

"What.." she trailed off, clearing her throat awkwardly. "Harry, what is it?"

"You called me by my first name." Harry grins, his heart warming. He had a toothy grin on his face and his heart was beating fast.

"Oh." Daisy looked down with a blush on her cheeks. She tugged her coat closer to her body. Oh dear.

His name sounded so good rolling off her tongue..

Harry felt his insides do all sorts of things. He couldn't wipe the smile off his face. With a grin on his face, he tilted his head back again and stuck his tongue out. "Wanna see who can get the bigger snowflake on their tongue?"

"Oh you're on, Harry."

The two teens walked around Hogsmead with little smiles on their faces. It was nearing one o'clock now and they decided that they should start heading back in a hour or two.

Daisy took the hat of that she was wearing because her head was getting a little bit itchy with it on. Harry looked over at her and snorted.

"What, what's so funny now- Oh it my hair. Isn't it?" Daisy huffed, bringing her hands up to pat it down. Stupid hair.

"Yep." Harry grinned. "Here let me help you, again." he added cheekily, pointing to her hair.

Daisy lightly hit his chest with a scowl.

Harry just shook his head and started patting her hair down once again and getting the little flakes of snow out of her hair but it was no use because the snow coming down kept falling into her hair.

Once her hair was some what neat again, he let his hand fall slightly to her side. She didn't move or nor did she break eye contact.

They both breathed very heavily, little bits of fog coming out of their mouths from the cold.

"You have very pretty eyes." Harry breathed out, flicking his own eyes back and forth between hers.

"I know." She barely moved her lips. "You've told me many times."

What was she doing? His hand was resting by her side and she had broken the rule that she had made ages ago about not being within two meters of him.

That rule apparently was long gone.

Daisy had no idea what she was doing. A few days ago, she wouldn't be caught dead in this situation. So why now?

"Just thought i'd tell you again." he said, flickering his eyes all over her face.

The scene was perfect, snow falling elegantly down onto both the teens and the scene around them. It looked like a perfect fairy tail. Although it wasn't nor it wouldn't be for long.

Harry had no idea what was happening either. He had never thought he would be stood here, this close to Daisy Longbottom. Was this real?

"Excuse me-" a sharp voice spoke and Daisy and Harry stepped away from eachother and whatever fantasy they were just in, went.

Harry's shoulders flopped insistently as they were no longer close.

They turned their heads to see a woman, probably in her late fourties' with a small kid down by her side that looked like it was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

"Do you normally stand in the way of people?" she spoke with her nose turned up, holding the small child's hand. "Ignorant, that's what you are."

"Maybe you could just politely ask, or step around us?" Daisy suggested, smiling slightly in hopes that the woman wouldn't find her rude.

The woman's head turned to Daisy as she held a grimace as she slowly looked her up and down. "Excuse me?"

"You could've stepped around us." Harry repeated what Daisy had said, stepping behind Daisy, not liking how the woman was looking at her at all. "There was plenty of room."

The woman blinked, glaring and tugging the small child's hand and walking straight past them, muttering something that was probably rude.

"Well she wasn't very nice." Daisy laughed, spinning around to face Harry and stepping back when she was a little to close to him.

"She wasn't." Harry looked at her and thought for a moment. "Milkshake?"

Daisy shrugged her shoulders and nodded, letting herself fall instep with Harry as they went to find a milkshake place.

Maybe she didn't hate Harry as much she says she does.

‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║