TWENTY TWO

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴTWENTY TWO  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴTWENTY TWO ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

The rest of the day was spent with Daisy and Harry ending up in laughter fits. Daisy found herself almost laughing at pretty much everything Harry said.

The snow had stopped, much to Daisys dismay, and left little white patches all over the ground and trees. It was a very sight to see.

Harry had his arm around Daisy's waist as it was quite slippery, the snow leaving ice.

Daisy almost prayed that she didn't slip. She would never show her face ever again.

"Harry, I honestly think-" Daisy interrupted herself when her foot slipped on a patch of ice. Her feet slipped, and with Harry trying to save her his feet also slipped. He tried to not fall, but with Daisy slipping he slipped as well.

They both ended up on the floor with Harry underneath her and Daisy on top. She let out a low chucked as she rested her head on his chest trying to catch her breathing.

Harry groaned from the contact of hitting the floor, his back hitting some cold floor.

Daisy perked her head up, her voice strained. "Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself-"

Harry shook his head with a smirk, "Maybe I should get injured more often, I know you care about me."

"Be quiet." Daisy huffed, rolling her eyes at him and taking her hand off his arm that the fall had positioned it in.

"Are you okay, dears?" a voice says from above them. They both turned their heads to see a woman and her husband looking at them with worry. "That was quite a nasty fall."

Daisy's cheeks flushed red as she pushed herself off Harry. "Y-yeah."

"Come here, let me help you both up." the man says, extending his hand out for them both to take.

Daisy takes it first muttering a 'thank you'

Harry gets pulled up also. "Uh- thanks."

"No worries, you be careful now." The woman smiles at them before linking her arm with her husband, walking away. They looked at eachother, saying something and then laughing.

"Harry." Daisy whines, holding her red cheeks in her hands and looking terrified. "That was so embarrassing."

Harry chuckles and leans down to whisper in her ear, "Love it when you say my name."

If possible, Daisy goes even more red. "Go away."

It was around two now and they finally decided to go back.