TWENTY FIVE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴTWENTY FIVE  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            - love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴTWENTY FIVE ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
- love repeats

Harry Potter was sat on one of the waiting chairs when he was woken up by a healer, telling him to go home.

He refused, saying he was waiting for someone and didn't want to leave her. Professor Mcgonagall had come back and asked how Neville and Daisy were, Harry explained that they hadn't came out of the hospital room yet.

Harry was slightly worried, although Augusta had been sat in the waiting room, opposite Harry and it was quite awkward. He wondered why she didn't go in with them, but didn't say anything.

Before Mcgonagall left again, she said that Harry's parents were contacted and would be visiting the hospital as soon as they could.

"Harry?" a panicked voice called out, the person pushing the waiting room door open frantically. Lily Potter came in view with a worried James behind her. She immediately let out a breath of relief as she saw Harry sat on the chair, looking not injured.

"Merlin." she gasped, hurrying over and practically squeezing the life out of him with a hug. She pulled away to see Harry's surprised face. "I thought something bad happened."

"What-"

"Dumbledore wrote to us and said you were at the hospital and we immediately thought the worst." James explained, grateful that nothing had happened to him.

"It's not me." Harry shook his head. "It's Daisy and Neville, they're here and I came with them."

A clearing of a throat made Lily turn away from Harry and look towards the noise to see someone that she hadn't seen in years. Lily almost did a second look at the person as she was in shock. Lily stood up and cleared her throat.

"Augusta?" Lily spoke, squinting her eyes as if it would do anything. James beside her raised his eyebrow as he looked at the older woman. Who was this?

"Yes." the woman spoke, looking up at the red head. She was sat on a chair with a paper on her lap and her glasses on a pearl string around her neck. "Lily Potter? Alice talked about you alot."

Lily breathed in and smiled, taking a seat next to Harry who was sat there looking just as much confused as his father who was stood there like a idiot.

"Why are you here?" Lily asked and then quickly adding, "If you don't mind me asking."

"Alice and Frank are awake." Augusta explained as if it was a daily thing to say. She didn't seem surprised nor really seem to care.

Hearing this, James had to sit down.

It was silent for a while, the only noise that could be heard was Harry moving in his seat awkwardly and people talking outside the door.

"W-what?" Lily leaned forward a little bit and blinked. Her lips parted and she stared at Augusta, practically looking through her soul.

"How- What?" James said dumbfounded, he leaned back in his chair as he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"We don't know yet." Augusta said sharply, picking her paper back up, ignoring the look Lily was giving her. "Daisy and Neville are in there now, they should be coming out soon."

"And this is why you're here?" James turned to his son and he nodded, playing with his lip.

"I can't believe it." Lily whispered, tears building up in her eyes and she leaned back, placing a hand over her mouth. "They're awake."

James pulled Lily into a side hug which was a little bit difficult because of the seats but did it nothernless.

It was only a few seconds later when the door opened and Daisy and Neville came through, both standing close together and tried tears down their cheeks.

Daisy looked at Augusta who perked her head up at the sight of them. Neville didn't even think about it, only heading forward towards his Grandmother.

However Daisy didn't go to Augusta, she went towards Harry who sat up when she entered. He ran his fingers through his hair.

Harry was surprised when she walked towards him, his eyes widening a little. She stood in front of him for a second before she bent down and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him.

His heart started beating faster and his hands hovered in the air by her waist. She sniffed and was going to pull away but he wrapped his arms around her waist, keeping her there.

Harry couldn't believe what was happening. He didn't have to imagine it anymore. It was happening and she was in his arms. Just like he had always wanted.

"Thank you for staying." she whispered, her hair tickling the side of Harry's neck.

"Anytime." Harry whispered back, giving her waist a squeeze before she pulled away, wiping the corner of her eye and smiling slightly at Harry's parents that only intimidated her a little bit.

He was trying so hard not to over react right now.

"Daisy, come on. We're going now." Augusta interrupted, grabbing Neville's shoulder and standing up. "You can go back to Hogwarts tomorrow, you're coming home for today."

"Why cant I stay here, even for a little while?" Daisy asked, looking up. She wanted to spend more time with them before she went back to Hogwarts.

"No, you're coming home." Augusta replied, gathering her things together. She turned to Lily and James. "Was nice talking to you."

Lily merely nodded, giving a small smile. But she was confused on why Daisy couldn't stay with her parents for a while.

Daisy turned to Harry with a small expression and she smiled great fully at him, almost making him swoon.

Soon, they all left the Hospital, not realising that it would be quite a while since they came back..

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
a/n..
i lied, here's a early chapter.