TWENTY SEVEN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴTWENTY SEVEN ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            - love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴTWENTY SEVEN ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
- love repeats.

Since dinner, Daisy hadn't stepped foot outside her bedroom door. She had her head buried into her pillow, her mind far far away with random thoughts.

Neville hadn't even heard from her in a few hours which made him worry a little bit. He knew that she would be in her room, but she normally would've came out by now.

He slowly walked downstairs, trying to make as little noise as possible and popped his head into the kitchen to where his grandmother was last time she saw him.

He was hungry and wanted to see if he could make anything, and possibly take something up for Daisy as well.

"Neville, what are you doing?" Augusta's voice made him jump and he turned around to see her inspecting him by the door frame.

"I was just going to make some food." He said, stopping in his place by the table. "And bring some up for Daisy as well."

"You should've ate the dinner I made you and then you wouldn't be hungry." Augusta remarked, not moving from her place.

"I know, but you send me upstairs-"

"Don't answer back to me." Augusta rose a eyebrow. "There is a letter on the side for your sister. Take that up to her, I don't even want to look at her."

Neville blinked and looked on the table to where Augusta was pointing to see a letter addressed to Daisy. He nodded, "Okay."

"You two will be going back to Hogwarts tomorrow, today was a one off."

"When can we go back to the hospital?" Neville asked, with hope in his voice.

"I will take you back soon." Augusta nodded, preparing to leave when Neville called her back.

"What about Daisy?" Neville asked. "And her too?"

Augusta stopped, thinking about how to word her next sentence. "She has been very horrible and accusing me of things. As a punishment, I shall not be taking her."

Neville stood there in shock, not knowing what to say. "Y-you cant do that! That's our mum and dad!"

"I can do that." Augusta said sharply, glaring at Neville. "If you want me to take you to them, then I suggest you say no more. Don't breath a word of this to your sister."

Neville was left i'm the kitchen with shock written all over his face. Why was Augusta being like this? He suddenly wasn't hungry anymore and hoped that Daisy wasn't either.

He snatched the letter from the table and rushed upstairs, past his grandmother who he wouldn't even look at right now and stopped at Daisy's door.

"Daisy." he tried not to let his voice crack. "I have a letter for you. Can I come in?"

Daisy picked her head up from her pillow and moved her hair out her face and spinning around so she was lead on her back instead of her front. She puffed out a breath of air and staring up at the ceiling. "Yeah."

Neville pushed the door open upon heading her answer and he immediately felt guilt. Augusta would take him to see their parents, but not her. And Neville felt guilty because of it.

"I don't know who it's from." He spoke, walking over to where she was lead and handed it over to her.

She just grabbed it and chucked it to the side of her, not caring about it one bit. She rested her hands on her stomach.

"What happened with Grandmother when she sent me upstairs? She said you said some horrible things to her." Neville didn't know if he should be talking about this, but he did anyway and say on her bed.

Daisy scoffed. "I barley said anything to her. She said the most."

"What did she say?" Neville asked quietly.

Daisy gulped and licked her lips. "Nothing, it's in the past. Don't worry about it."

Neville nodded, not wanting to push her any more. "I'm gonna go write back to Luna. She sent me a letter when we left earlier. Call me if you need me."

Daisy nodded, turning her head to see Neville leave and when he did, she immediately sat up. The silence was almost hurtful, she felt alone.

Her hands grabbed the letter and she ripped it open, her eyes skimming the words.

Daisy.

How are you now? Are you okay? Are you coming back to Hogwarts tomorrow, I hope you are. I want to make sure that you're okay. Owl me back as soon as you can, Also, do you know when your next seeing your parents.. I want to come with you if that's okay. I wanna make sure your okay. By the way, Amelia and Poppy are in detention tonight so they can't write to you but they've told me to tell you that they will as soon as they're out.

p.s don't tell anyone about how sappy i'm being. I will get bullied. no joke.

Love, Harry x

Daisy started at the letter for a while longer and carefully placing it beside her. Harry. Oh, she had completely forgotten about him.

However, she was so thankful that he was with her today. He was so supportive. It was almost like she had seen a completely different side to Harry.

A side of him that she liked very much.

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║