TWENTY NINE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴTWENTY NINE  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            - love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴTWENTY NINE ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
- love repeats.

Daisy did in fact wait for Harry after lesson time. She walked out the classroom with Poppy and told her to walk on, telling her that she was going to wait for Harry.

Poppy pretended not to be surprised and teasingly wiggled her eyebrows, walking off.

"Daisy." Harry spoke, walking over too her. She had one foot propped up against the wall with her arms crossed.

Hearing his voice, she stood up straight and looked at him. "Hi, Harry."

Harry took his time to look at her. She didn't really look happy and Harry was worried that it was because of him. "Tell me what's wrong."

Daisy looked at him confused. "Nothings wrong."

They started walking to their next lesson which was with Snape. Daisy didn't really want to go but Amelia was in that lesson and she really wanted to see her.

"Daisy, come on." Harry sighed, stopping her in the halls and making her face him. "Is it me?"

"No, of course not." Daisy frowned. "In the past it was always you that made me mad, but not anymore." she snorted.

Harry rolled his eyes playfully. "That's good then."

Daisy swallowed and looked towards the floor, speaking quietly. "Thanks for staying with me at the hospital."

A smile formed on Harry's face and he looked down at Daisy and his hands itched to hold her.

"It's fine." he breathed out. He stepped forward and hesitantly wrapped her in a hug that he thought she was going to decline.

Although she didn't, she let her head fall onto his chest and let her arms wrap around his waste. Merlin knows she needs this.

Harry was taken back, Daisy was hugging him, Again.

"It's my Grandmother." Daisy mumbled against his chest and Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why, what's wrong. Is she sick?"

"No." She shook her head. "She won't take me to see my parents."

Harry was silent, he started rubbing small circles up her back because he could feel her getting tense. "Why?"

"Because I was apparently being rude to her, so she won't take me as a punishment." Daisy scoffed, pulling away from Harry. She started to carry on walking to lesson, expecting Harry to follow.

"Daisy, where are you going?" he asked, standing in the halls.

"Uh- lesson." she said, although it came out more of a question and she looked back at him.

Harry walked back up to her and grabbed her elbow, pulling her to sit on the nearest window seat.

"Harry!"

"Just sit, you and I both know that we don't want to go to Snape's lesson." Harry remarked, watching her roll her eyes but sit down anyways.

She jumped when her back hit the cold window and she scowled at him as if it was his fault.

"So, tell me what's going on." Harry tried to say seriously, but Daisy looked at him like it was the most funniest thing in the world.

"What, you like my therapist or something?" she snorted and Harry huffed, throwing his hands up in the air.

"I'm trying to be nice!"

"Never would've thought."

Harry looked at her and she started back at him, biting her lip to not smile. "Harold, stop."

Harry smirked. "Harold?"

Daisy tilted her head back and let out a very dramatic groan. "You're so annoying."

"You love it." Harry teased, squinting at her.

"Excuse me-" a small voice interrupted and Harry and Daisy both looked to the side of them to see a small first year who's bag was probably bigger than him himself.

He looked lost and Daisy felt bad for him.

"Hello." Daisy smiled although she gave a confused glance to Harry. "Are you okay?"

The boy played with his hands and looked down almost ashamed like he was interrupting something important. "Do you know where Herbology class is, I've got it next and I forgot my way there."

"Harry would be happy to take you there, we're just sat here skipping lessons." Daisy offered for Harry. Harry looked offended as he looked at Daisy and then back at the first year.

"I-"

"Wont you Harry?" Daisy smiled, almost smirking and Harry opened and closed his mouth a few times before he sighed.

"Yes." he said, like it pained him to do so.

"Thank you." The boys face lit up and a genuine smile came on his face. "My names Harry."

"My names Harry too!" Harry Potter exclaimed, acting like it was the best thing in the world.

"That's awesome!" Harry, the younger one said grinning. "What's the time, I think I'm late."

"Yes, you are very late." Daisy added, watching the boys face morph into horror.

"Oh no, my mums gonna find out and she's gonna go mental." The boy ran his hand down his face, looking genuinely worried.

"It's fine." Harry reassured, standing up and straightening his shirt. "We'll go now."

Harry Potter made a weird signal with his head, basically telling her to go with him, but she smirked and shook her head, getting comfortable on the window seat.

He glared at her, following the boy but keeping his stare on Daisy.

She snorted and put her middle finger up teasingly and he rolled his eyes focusing on leading the other Harry to his lesson.

She certainly did feel a little better than she was that morning.

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
a/n
Shits about to go down soon xox