THIRTY EIGHT

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴTHIRTY EIGHT˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴTHIRTY EIGHT˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

"I DONT understand what we can do." Alice sighed, almost giving up hope.

Alice and Frank were sat in the Potters house, all at the kitchen table. Although it was a shared house between the Potters, Sirius Black and Remus, it was only James and Lily that were actually there.

"Lily, i'm loosing hope. Dumledore isn't helping us." Alice voice cracked, and Frank moved his chair closer to her to comfort her.

He was breaking inside, just as much as she was.

"They're in France." James spoke, staring of into space.

Lily whipped her head towards him and shook her head, rolling her eyes. "Thank you for stating the obvious, James. Appreciate it."

James sighed, resting on the table. "Sorry, i wasn't thinking. I am not much help."

"Hermione wrote to us last week, concerned for Harry because she thinks he's depressed with Daisy being gone." Lily mumbled, and for the first time in a few days, Alice cracked a smile.

"He does really like her doesn't he?" she asked. "From what i've been told."

James nodded immediately. "Yes, definitely."

Lily smiled. "He does. When they're both back, you will all have to come round. Have some lunch, Harry would like that."

Frank nodded. "Of course. But we have to get them home first, that's the first step."

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴ

Daisy sighed, shutting the cupboard door and pursing her lips. She wanted to make a sandwich but there was no bread left. Typical.

"Augusta." Daisy called out, hoping she would hear her, but of course she didn't.

She groaned, walking all the way into the living room where Augusta was sat on the sofa with some sort of newspaper in her hands and a frown on her face.

"What is it, Daisy?" she asked without looking up.

"Can I please have some money to go to the shops?" She asked, putting on a nice tone. She stood there for a few minutes while Augusta thought for a second.

"Why do you need to go to the shops? And no, use your own money." She said, peering over her paper.

"You don't give me any." She said duly, and Augusta frowned.

"I suppose your right." She put her paper down and got up from the sofa. "Take Neville with you, hes being miserable and acting stupid not leaving his room. I want him to stop sulking and to get out the house for a bit."

"It's because we don't like it here." Daisy crossed her arms. "We were perfectly fine before, mum and dad were getting better. We didn't have to move away."

"I did them a favour." Augusta said, not acting bothered at all. "Yes they were getting better. I didn't want to tell you, but they had a nasty push back. I had a letter from the hospital and they're not in a good place again. I didn't want to upset you so I didn't say anything, but there now it's out in the open."

Daisy blinked a few times, frowning. Harry wouldn't lie..

"Well, that's not true." Daisy said without thinking and she immediately regretted it when Augusta stopped in her tracks and stopped rummaging in the drawers to find spare money to give to Daisy.

"Excuse me? How do you mean? What exactly did that letter say, Daisy?"

Daisy blinked, and almost squirmed under her Grandmothers stare. It was sharp. "I just mean, they were getting better. How can it just turn so badly in a couple of months?"

"Are you calling me a liar?" She asked, one of her brows raised.

There was silence for a few seconds, neither of them knowing what to say.

"It wouldn't be the first time that you lied." Daisy spat, it coming out harsher then she would of liked.

Augusta scoffed, her tongue running along her bottom lip. "Oh, you have a nerve, girl."

"What, it's the truth." Daisy tilted her head, shrugging her shoulders not liking how Augusta was now starting to slowly walk towards her.

She wouldn't let it intimidate her, she was a sixty year old woman. What's the worst she could do?

"Why didn't you tell us our parents were awake when you knew from the start?"

"I'm not having this conversation with you know. Go out to the shops and we will discus this when I'm ready." Augusta said sternly, now not making any effort to give Daisy money.

"No, you're lying! They're not ill anymore. There perfectly fine, they're better!" Daisy rose her voice, her chest rising and falling at a faster pace.

"Stop lying to yourself, Daisy. They're ill, accept it. Your here now in France, this is better for you both. Let them recover." Augusta sat back down with a huff, frustration clear in her voice.

"Your such a bitch!" Daisy growled, her fists were clenching and she wanted nothing more then to leave. "Your a liar, a manipulator. I'm leaving."

"And where are you going to go?" Augusta almost laughed, rolling her eyes. "With no money, you can't leave France by yourself. Daisy, your stuck here and you can't do anything about it. Accept it, grow up."

"Fuck you and fuck France." Daisy trudged towards the bedrooms and burst into Neville's room. She looked around frantically, eyes landing on him. He was sat on his bed, starting off into space. "Neville, get your things together. We are leaving."

"Augusta is finally taking us back?!" he jumped up, eyes lighting up.

"No." she said, walking into his room properly. "Enough is enough. We've been here for two months, mum and dad are better, she's lying to us by saying they're not. We aren't staying here any longer."

"W-what?" his shoulders flopped, all hope that he had, was now gone. "How are we going to leave then?"

"I'm not sure, i'll figure that out. She's not coming with us. We're leaving today."