THIRTY NINE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴTHIRTY NINE˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴTHIRTY NINE˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

"I can't believe we just left like that." Neville commented after a good twenty minutes of silence.

The two had been walking for some time, trying to get away from the house as fast as possible. Augusta probably hadn't even noticed they left, not even thinking that they would do such a thing anyway.

"How long do you think its going to take for her to notice that we are gone." Daisy asked, trying to find themselves a place to go and eat with the money she had stolen from Augusta's drawer before she had left.

"She will probably tell us to do something that she can't be bothered to do herself and then when we dont reply that's when she will know." Neville said, trying to keep up with carrying loads of bags.

"That's true." Daisy nodded her head, sighing in relief when she spotted quite a large cafe on the other side of the road. "Cross the path."

They soon sat down in the outside part, and they sat in silence for a few minutes, actually realising what they've done.

"What are we going to do now?" Neville asked, staring off into space, drumming his fingers along the metal table.

"I don't really know." Daisy replied, feeling a little lost. Their plan to leave had actually worked, and now they had no idea where to go from there.

"It's fine, we can think of something." Neville said calmly, not wanting so sound panicked so that Daisy wouldn't get stressed.

"Yeah, i'm just super hungry now. We can get some proper food." Daisy said, looking around at all of the french people walking past. "This muggle stuff is weird."

"I agree." Neville agreed, also looking round at all of the muggle shops that they've never been in before. Augusta would probable alow them in one shop if they went out and neither of them went out on their own.

"What do you want to eat?" Daisy asked, her fingers drawing patterns on the table. They had no idea on how to order food, though.

"I'm not sure, how do we even order?"

Daisy looked around, looking at other people to see what they were doing and how they were ordering food.

However, there was a blond girl walking out of the cafe with a red head on her arm. Daisy furrowed her eyebrows, her eye sight not doing her any good and she squinted them.

Her mouth slightly fell open and she came to realisation as she recognised the red head before the blond girl.

Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour.

><><

Alice and Frank were currently sat at their kitchen table, writing letters to the Potters. Lily and James were trying everything they could to help them find out where their children were.

They appreciated it a lot.

Alice sighed, placing the pen down and folding up the letter. "I can't believe Dumbledore isn't even helping us. He could at least do something."

Frank nodded. "I know, useless. I just wish Augusta would reply to our letters, at least letting us know they're okay."

"I really want to see them." Alice spoke softly, tears beginning to form. She closed her eyes, sucking in a deep shaky breath.

Frank immediately grabbed his wife's hand over the table, and giving it a squeeze. "I know, I know."

An owl, swooping in from the small open window in the hallway, and landing on the chair next to them made them both lean back. Alice blinked in surprise. "Who's owl is that?"

There seemed to be something in his mouth... a letter.

Frank slowly leaned over and took the letter from its beak. It gave a hoot and exited the way it came in, just like that. "It's a letter.."

"Who would be writing to us.. open it." Alice said urgently. "It might be Augusta!"

Frank heard the hope in Alice's voice and he ripped the letter open and took the paper out immediately.

Frank was quiet for a few seconds his eyes scanning every single word on the paper. Alice waited immediately, her leg bouncing.

"Frank, what does it say, who is it from?"

"... Its from the Weasleys."

Confused, Alice got up from the chair and quickly went around the table, putting her hand on Franks shoulder and leaning over so she could read it.

She gasped, shock evident on her face and her grip tightened on his shoulder. She ripped it from his hand and brought it up closer to her face.

"No way."

><><
an: lol
the letter will be in the next
chapter but i mean i'm kinda guessing
you have a idea of what the letter is going to
say