FORTY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴFORTY˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴFORTY˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

Alice and Frank,

Hello, I hope you both are doing well and not stressing yourselves out too much, I can't imagine what you are going through right now. However, I have some news to tell you about Daisy and Neville, but dont worry its very good. Bill is in France with his girlfriend and as you know that is where Daisy and Neville are. Fleur and Bill spotted them in a cafe in France on their own. Augusta was not with them, and Bill and Fleur had taken them back to Fleur's parents house. Dont panic, but they have told bill that they had decided to leave as they didn't want to stay with Augusta anymore. They are safe, and the address of where they are is on the back of this letter. They said they can't wait to see you!

Hope this letter gets back to you safely.

-The Weasley's.

><><

"Where is Harry?" Ron asked, skidding into the Library where he knew Hermione would be. He was clearly out of breath, his cheeks were rosy and he had a happy glint in his eyes.

Hermione jumped as she was so engrossed in her book and she frowned at Ron. "Why are you so out of breath?"

He ignored her question, practically bouncing up and down on his feet. "Hermione, where is Harry?"

"I thought he was with you, you said you two were going to study.."

Ron blinked, knowing that it was a big fat lie and they wasn't studying. "Yeah.. well he walked off. Was in a right mood."

"He's been in a mood since Daisy's left, two months. I understand." Hermione said, folding the page in her book so she wouldn't loose it. "But I dont know where he is, why do you need him so urgently?"

Ron couldn't hold it in any longer. "Bill found Daisy and Neville, their at Fleur's parents house and Alice and Frank are going there now. I got a letter, Harry did too but he doesn't know, his letter came with mine but I can't find him."

Hermione was gobsmacked. "They- What? Found?"

"Yes, I know." Ron said, unable to keep still. "Which is why we need to find Harry."

"Dont you think we should wait." Hermione said making Ron look at her weirdly. "Until the Halloween holidays, which is only two days away because otherwise he's going to want to see her and he won't be able to but in the Holidays he can."

"No." Ron shook his head. "It's best to tell him, Hermione it's been too months he's literally going insane."

"I know." Hermione said. "But it's gonna make him go totally insane if he knows where she is, but can't go and see her."

Ron was silent for a few moments and then shook his head, his mind already made up. "No, I'm telling him. I just have to find him first."

Ron left the library, without Hermione as she thought that what Ron was doing, was wrong and should have listened to her. However, she wasn't going to stop him.

He spent about five minutes looking for Harry, and the only place left to look, was outside. He spotted him, sat by the black lake.

"Harry!" Ron called out, quickly making his way over there. Harry glanced at him, giving him a half smile before picking up a handful on grass aggressively.

He collapsed next to Harry, panting breathlessly. "Harry- Daisy-"

Harry's head snapped towards him and he tilted his head to the side a little bit. "What do you mean by Daisy?"

Harry had been coming to the black lake, almost every day and sat in the exact same place. It was very peaceful to him and somehow, it reminded him of Daisy.

He had not been in a good place since Daisy had left. Barley going to his classes, grumpy all the time and pushing Ron and Hermione away. He felt lonely.

Ron held a finger up, signalling for a moment to catch his breath. That was the most exercise he has done in a good few years. "Give me a moment."

Harry was now more sat up, as he was slouched before but he was now intrigued as too why Ron would randomly say her name out of the blue.

"Right, just listen to all of what I say, don't interrupt me, okay?" Ron raised a brow at him and Harry slowly nodded at him. "This is so exciting that I get to tell you this."

"Hurry up and tell me then." he rolled his eyes and Ron nodded, clearing his throat.

"I got a letter and Bill found Daisy and Neville in France. They weren't with Augusta they said that they left without her knowing they didn't want to stay there anymore. Their at Fleur's parents house and Alice and Frank are going there now. They're coming back, Harry."

Harry was silent. He let the words sink in and his heart jumped. He felt adrenaline and his stomach did a flip. "You're not joking, are you?" he managed to get out.

Ron shook his head and had a huge smile. "No mate, shes coming back."

Harry stood up immediately. "I need to go and see her-"

Maybe Hermione was right..

"You can't Harry." Ron said watching Harry walk away at a fast pace and Ron quickly scrambled up to follow him.

"Why? I need to see her you don't understand!" He said, already inside. "I'm going to ask Dumbledore."

"Listen to me." Ron said, skidding in front of him to stop him from walking any further. "You have to wait until she comes back."

"Why Ron, why can't I go and see her now. I need to."

"Just wait. There's only two days left of school and then we break up. She'll be waiting for you, she's not going anywhere."

><><
an
it's finally happening
REUNION!!!!!
i'm being so kind to you all, second
update in a day.