FORTY ONE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴFORTY ONE˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴFORTY ONE˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

"Frank, im nervous." Alice muttered, staring up at the Delacour house. They had apparated in France and then got a muggle taxi to the address the Weasley's gave them.

Frank made Alice turn to look at him and placed his hands on either side of her face. "Just think, in a couple of hours we will have our children, under our roof. Just like we've always wanted."

Alice feels hot tears brimming once again, and she sniffled smiling. "You're right."

Frank smiled as well, letting go of her face and clasping her hand in his. They both sucked in a deep breath and knocked on the Delacour's front door.

Neither of them spoke, as they waited for the door to be open. They had no idea who would be stood there when the door would be opened. Would it be Daisy and Neville or would it be the Delacours?

Both of their hearts were racing immensely, feeling sick to their stomach with nerves.

There was no answer for about twenty seconds and they both began to think of the worst. Alice bit her lip. "What if they left and didn't want to see us?"

Frank shook his head immediately. "No, just give them time to answer."

Alice gulped and decided to knock again. But just as she stepped forward to do so, the door opened and she stepped back gripping onto Franks hand even tighter.

Stood in the open door, was Daisy and Neville Longbottom.

Neither Alice or Frank think they knew how to breathe as they saw their children stood in front of them. Alice let go of Franks hand and covered her mouth with them. Frank almost felt his legs go weak.

Daisy was the first one too move, rushing forward and collapsing in her parents arms. For once, she felt at peace and content. Alice and Frank both wrapped their arms around her immediately, covering her whole body completely.

Neville then soon joined, the immediate shock starting to wear off and he let out a sob when he was in his parents arms. Alice and Frank just held them.

This was how it was always supposed to be.

Alice cried out onto Daisys shoulder, bringing Neville and her closer to her. This was the moment they were all waiting for, to be in eachothers arms; safe and happy.

"I love you both so much." Alice sighed, rubbing Neville's back.

"I'm glad we have you back." Frank said resting his chin on Neville's head, heart warm. "Never letting you go again."

"I love you." Daisy sniffed, breathing in the scent of her parents warmth.

Alice pulled away and placed a hand on each of their tear stained faces, "I'm so sorry we was ill, and I'm sorry that you had to stay with your Grandmother. It will never happen again."

"Don't apologise for being ill." Neville managed to get out, feeling so overwhelmed.

Frank blinked his tears away. "We have you now."

><><

It was about a hour later, after Alice and Frank thanked the Delacours a thousand times, they left and decided to show Daisy and Neville to their new home that the four of them should have all been in, months ago.

Emotions were still sky high, none of them had really stopped crying, still overwhelmed and happy. Daisy actually couldn't wrap her head around it, she finally had a mum and dad.

They had apparated, which caused them all to stumble as they landed a few metres away from the home. Alice and Frank were even more nervous now. They had built this home for when they had children, and now the time had come. But they were ready, they've been ready for a long time.

"This will be your new home." Alice skittishly smiled, leading them up to the house. It couldn't be seen yet, as there was quite a few trees in the way, hiding it. "If you don't like it-"

"We will love it mum." Daisy interrupted her mothers nervous state. Using the word mum, made her feel all excited inside.

Alice smiled, rosy cheeks. "Good."

They soon was outside the gate that lead up to the house. Daisy and Neville's jaw dropped open. It was beautiful. It had beautiful plants of all colours and sizes, a cobbled path leading up to the door, huge windows, freshly mown grass. It was stunning.

"Wow." Neville voiced for the both of them.

"Go inside, explore and you can choose which room you like. There's a few you can choose from. Daisy, there's also someone in there that wants to see you." Frank grinned, resting his hand on his daughters shoulder.

Daisy turned her head to look at him. "Hm..?"

"Just go in and see."

><><
an
guess who we see next