FORTY EIGHT

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴFORTY EIGHT˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴFORTY EIGHT˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

"This Neighbourhood is so pretty." Daisy said, hand in hand with Harry as they walked along Harrys home street.

"Where do you want to live when we're older?" Harry asked, quickly looking over at Daisy to see her intrigued with a small cat that was sat on a garden wall.

She turned away from the cat and carried on walking. She picked up the 'we're' and she smiled. "I'm not sure, I want to live far away from people, like in the countryside. But close enough so family and friends can still visit."

Harry nodded, starting to imagine what the area and the house would look like. "That'll be nice."

They both walked until they found a small huddle of shops. There was food ones, gift ones and random nick nack ones.

Daisy had noticed that outside the gift shops, there were small animal teddies. She gasped, yanking Harry in that direction. He winced as his arm almost got pulled out of its socket.

"Fucking hell." He grumbled, letting Daisy pull him.

"I need to have a look." She said, heading straight for the animals. She let go of Harry's hand to have a proper look and he frowned.

She had picked up about six of them in the space of five seconds. "I'm going to buy all of these."

Harry laughed, taking a few out of her grasp so that they wouldn't fall. "You don't need all of these, Daisy."

Daisy blinked. "Yes I do."

"Just buy one." Harry said, putting some of them back. "I'll buy you it."

Daisy weighed out her options. Maybe Harry was right and she didn't need all of those. She sighed, putting them back except for a small turtle one.

They went to the till where there was a girl, no older then Daisy and Harry. She was sat on a stool, a book in her hands. She had noticed two people walk up and she placed her book down.

"Hello!"

"Hi." Daisy replied placing the stuffed animal on the counter. Did she really need the turtle? No. But she wanted it, so she was going to buy it.

"Is this everything for you today?" The girl smiled, typing something in the register.

"Yes, thanks."

"£7.86 please."

Harry had handed over some money, and told the girl to keep the change for herself. That seemed to brighten up her day, and she smiled kindly. "Thank you, have a nice day you two."

Daisy took the animal and smiled at Harry. They began to walk out the shop. "Thanks, Haroldine."

Harry narrowed his eyes at her. "Never call me that again."

"Okay, sorry Potterina."

"Daisy, what the fuck!"

><><

The two had overall walked for about twenty minutes. They had left the gift shop and Harry had mentioned that there was a small park around, with ducks in. And Daisy wanted to go there.

"How far is it." Daisy complained. Her feet weren't hurting or anything, she just felt the need to complain.

"It's through those bushes." Harry pointed to a huge row of tall bushes.

Daisy suddenly stopped, causing Harry to as well. "Can I get on your back?"

Harry tilted his head. "Right now?"

Daisy nodded her head and Harry bent down slightly and turned around so she could. She grinned, clasping her hands on his shoulders, and jumping on his back.

He held her there, on his back as he walked through the bushes and tried not to smack beaches in Daisys face as he walked through them.

They finally entered the park and Daisy spotted the pond that Harry had mentioned. There were ducks!

Daisy wriggled of Harry's back, and made her way to the pond. Harry sat on a bench next to it, now suddenly seeming to be in deep thought. Daisy ignored that for now, thinking he was just enjoying sitting there in silence, and said hello to the ducks.

However, when Daisy said something and Harry didn't reply, that's when she frowned. "Harry?"

He whipped his head up, snapping him out of whatever he was thinking.

"You alright? You seem lost and confused."

He blinked a couple times, not taking his eyes of Daisy as she moved to the other side of the pond. "Yeah- Im alright. I'm just thinking of how I can ask you something."

"Oh?" Daisy said, confusion laced in her voice as she stood up and was no longer kneeling down by the pond. She walked around to sit next to Harry. "What did you want to ask me?"

"You know when I asked your parents something?" Harry asked, Daisy nodding. "It's got something to do with that."

Daisy's eyes scanned Harry's side profile. His whole body language had changed, and he seemed quite nervous. "You can ask me, Harry. Whatever it is, I won't be mad or anything."

He ran his tongue inside his cheek and looked down at Daisy. "Okay, I know I said I'd make it special for when I ask you, but I just can't wait any longer."

Daisy furrowed her eyebrows, "Ask me- Any longer?" she started to think and about five seconds in, her brain clicked as she realised what Harry was about to ask her.

><><
an
cute!
i love next chapter btw.
i have a new harry potter book
coming after this one is finished,
thoughts on that?
i love you.