FORTY NINE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴFORTY NINE˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴFORTY NINE˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

Daisy had just clocked on what Harry was about to ask her. She blinked a couple of times, and her heart started beating way faster then it should.

Harry seemed awkward for a slip second, before she took a deep breath and swivelled around on the bench so he could see Daisy properly.

He knew that she knew what he was going to ask her, and it made him slightly nervous. He grinned a little bit, and so did she, her dimples showing.

"You have dimples." Daisy said randomly. However, her voice was quieter, more shyly. She raised her hand up to poke one on his left cheek.

Harry let out a small laugh, his head falling down to his chest and he shook it. "Daisy, I'm trying to ask you something."

"Get on with it then." She replied cheekily, a light pink crimson covering her face.

Harry's mouth fell open slightly and he scrunched his face up playfully. "Shh, let me then."

She composed herself.

"So-"

As soon as Harry opened his mouth to speak, she barked out a laugh, her hands covering her face. Harry tried to hide his smile, and he ran his tongue along his top row of teeth.

"Daisy." he whined, dragging out the 'y'.

She calmed down. "I'm sorry, that was not even funny. Carry on." she looked at Harry with adoration in her eyes and she moved a piece of hair from her face.

He waited a couple seconds to see if she would laugh again, and when she didn't, he carried on. "I said I would wait for a special moment, but I just can't be bothered to wait for that moment."

Daisy shifted towards him a bit more, and Harry moved some of her hair out of her face which she was thankful for.

He tilted his head slightly, his eyes darting all over her face. She bit her lip slightly to stop her from smiling too much.

"And what is it that you want to ask me?" She said quietly, however she knew exactly what.

Harry went silent for a moment, before he finally spoke. "Daisy, will you be my girlfriend?"

Even though Daisy was expecting that question, she still felt her heart do a flip. She grinned, watching how Harry looked nervous for a few seconds. She looked of beside him, pretending to think of a answer.

"Hmm.."

Harry laughed, lightly swatting her on her arm. "Hurry up and give me a answer, before-"

"Yes."

Upon hearing this, he launched himself at her, pulling her into him. His lips immediately met hers, and she smiled into the kiss. They actually couldn't believe it.

It went from not liking him at all, to being his girlfriend. It is crazy how much things can change.

Daisy pulled back from the kiss first, and rested her head on his collar bone, her arms around his neck. She was cuddled up into his side as they both sat on the bench. Harry gave her body a small squeeze.

Quack!

A strange noise, that wasn't human made the two look at each-other in confusion.

"Did you just make that noise?" Daisy asked, her brows furrowed.

Harry looked flabbergasted and he turned to Daisy with a strange look. "No Daisy, that wasn't me."

Both of them jumped as a duck had jumped up on the bench next to them. Harry had gasped while Daisy screeched, jumping up from the bench.

The duck had waddled its way over to Harry, looked at him for a second before going in to bite him. Harry made a strange noise, his first instinct to swat it away from him.

Daisy clutched her side, one hand holding onto the arm of the bench as she laughed. The duck kept trying to nibble Harry's leg. Harry went to push the duck away with his hands, but the duck gripped onto it instead, with its mouth.

Daisy barely could breathe at this point, finding the scene hilarious. The duck finally got bored and hopped of the bench, waddling over to the pond. Daisy stepped back cautiously, eyeing it as it walked past her.

Harry sat there grumpily, rubbing his attacked leg. Daisy collapsed back onto the bench, another laugh slipping past her lips.

"What the hell. A duck just fucking attacked me." Harry sulked, crossing his arms like a child.

"It was barely an attack, Harry." Daisy mused, watching the duck swim in the pond with its family.

"I need a drink after that." Harry said.

"Let's go to the shop, and find some alcohol!" Daisy suggested, her eyes lighting up as she thought it was a brilliant idea.

Harry though for a moment, not seeing why not. "There's a shop around the corner where my dad used to always get alcohol. Let's go there."

><><
an
sorry this chapter is so long
overdue, but the next chapter,
i love sm. tysm for 1.8million. <3