FIFTY TWO- the end

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴFIFTY TWO˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴFIFTY TWO˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

Daisy was confused when she woke up. Her surroundings wasn't familiar, she opened her eyes more slowly and blinked a few times.

She turned her head to the side to see Harry lead there, asleep. She furrowed her brows. She slightly remembered drinking the bottle of alcohol, and oh-

Saying I love you to harry.

Daisy looked up at the ceiling, now feeling slightly awkward with herself. Of course she meant it, but she didn't want to say it whilst she was drunk.. Daisy was glad that she couldn't remember what Harry's reaction was, because she felt embarrassed with herself.

It was now out in the open that she loved him, and it made her feel weird. She had never said I love you before, and actually saying it to someone was scary. Harry knew that she could see herself falling in love with him, but it was just a huge shock when she actually said it.

The bedroom door flying open made Daisy jolt and turn over to see James Potter stood in the doorway, a pot in one hand and a spatula in the other. He started banging them together causing Daisy to pull the blanket over her face.

Harry groaned, doing the same thing as Daisy.

"Get up, fuckers." James spoke loudly over the banging. "Time to get up now."

Harry looked over the blanket, and rolled his eyes. "Dad, go away!"

"Got a headache yet?" James asked smugly, finally stopping the banging. "Why has Sirius told me this morning that he found you both passed out on a park bench with alcohol?"

Harry opened and closed his mouth, and Daisy's cheeks grew red. She smiled sheepishly as she brought the covers down from her face.

"Unacceptable behaviour." James shook his head, he sounded sarcastic and it made Daisy feel slightly better that he was joking.

"Acting like you weren't doing the same thing when you were our age." Harry muttered under his breath and Daisy held back her laugh.

James didn't say anything else and only turned to leave before quickly saying. "Daisy, by the way your parents know you are here but don't worry, they don't know you've been drinking."

That was all James said before leaving. Daisy and harry were left in silence. Neither of them knew what to say because they both remembered what Daisy said last night.