𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

"You're suing me?" Clay asks offended as he walks into my recording room and I grin, getting out of my chair. I had ended my stream about twenty minutes ago and was downloading the VOD to put it on the VOD channel which Tommy had given me the idea of. It was a good idea, if I was being honest, because it made it so the videos could be saved until I wanted to take them down and the boys who missed streams or didn't use Twitch could watch them there.

"Yeah," I smile and he shakes his head. "What are you going to do about it?" I challenge him, laughing and he pulls me closer to him, a small grin and mischievous look in his eyes that I have grown to recognize. I shake my head no and he pouts so I give him a peck before leaving the room, Clay following closely behind me.

"I made dinner." Clay points out as we move into the main room of the apartment and I raise my eyebrows because that is a very rare occurrence. I have never really seen him cook before but I know he likes to do it, and I also suck at cooking. I can bake pretty well though. "Ok, I might not have made it." He admits as I walk to the kitchen, seeing white styrofoam boxes which makes me laugh a little.

"You ordered," I laugh and he shrugs, acting innocent.

"You know, it took a lot of work for Uber to get that here." Clay tells me a grin on his face and I know he is playing around so I take my box before making my way to the over to our coach with him following closely behind.

I curl up next to him, taking a bite of my rice with a happy smile which he laughs at, placing his hand casually on my thigh as I move closer to him. Clay scans through the channels, trying to find something good to watch as I stay next to him, occasionally pointing out shows that we have already finished watching due to the fact that we have watched so much television.

He looks down at me with a smile and leans down to kiss when I easily return as he wraps his arms around my body. I wrap my arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss but after a few minutes I pull away, a smile still on my face.

"I have to edit, I promised a video would come out tomorrow." I remind him softly and he leans up with a pout on his face. He goes to complain and I give him a small kiss. "You have a manhunt to edit as well." I tell him and a small look on his face tells me that he had forgotten to do that the other day and I know because this same situation happened and he just never got back to it that day. "I'll go grab our laptops," I say and he sighs.

"I don't want too," Clay says and I give him a look because his fanbase is going to be upset if he doesn't give them some sort of content. He doesn't even live stream that much anymore but he does appear on everyone else's streams, mine mainly because he likes the attention that I am able to give him. I walk into our room where both of our laptops are sitting on the dresser and I bring them out to the main room again, passing him his. He starts up his laptop and I go to the kitchen to get myself tea and Clay coffee the way he likes it.

As I am finishing Clay's drink, my phone starts to buzz. I make a small face because I don't really get spammed by anyone this early. They usually give me a bit of time after streaming to calm down but I guess things change. I grab my phone out of my pocket and laugh a little when I see who it is.

"Hello Tommy," I greet the boy who I look at as a little brother who is extremely loud.

"River." He says my name and I check the time because if I know his schedule properly, he should still be streaming on Twitch. "River." He says my name again and I hum, letting him know that I am listening to whatever he has to say. "River, I am playing Five Nights At Freddy's." Tommy informs me and I try to keep myself from laughing because all of my adopted brothers don't like the game, then again I don't have room to speak.

Tubbo played for like five minutes before he had panicked and turned it off. Purpled, Grayson, had played for a bit not too far back but he didn't like it either. Ranboo had played it and had nearly had a panic attack when he was stuck in the vents which was both funny and made me call him to ask if he was ok before staying on the call for a bit, Tubbo taking my spot when I had left to do editing and spend time with Clay.

Tommy had played Five Nights At Freddy's before and he had done pretty well, if someone was on the call with him and walking him through the steps he had to do.

"Oh," I say, amused and I can hear the clicking of his mouse rapidly.

"Yeah," Tommy says and I take a sip of my tea, flinching a little when I burn my tongue slightly because of the heat. "I called Techno to help me but he was less than helpful." He informs me and I could have told him that because Techno really doesn't play other games then the block one.

I know he once played Fornite but I don't know if he still plays with the other boys which I have tried to do but figured out that I am actually decent but don't like it much. Dream had shown me Valorant and it was pretty fun to play with him and some of our other friends.

"Just ask them nicely to leave you alone," I say, joking with him and I hear him scoff from the other side of the phone as I walk into the main room, handing Clay his cup while putting mine down onto our little glass table. "Boom, done." I grin and sit down, next to Clay who is working on the manhunt video.

"Who's that?" Clay mouths to me, looking over my shoulder.

"Help me River, the furry is getting closer." Tommy shouts loudly and Clay scoffs behind me at Tommy who is panicking over the game. I would love to see Clay play the horror game because I bet he would die because everyone acts all big and bad on the stream before they get their first jump scare.

"Fine, I am pulling up your stream, one second TommyInnit." I sigh and grab my laptop from the table, opening it and then going to Tommy's Twitch, muting the tab to stop the echo. I see that people on the stream are happy to see us interacting even though we had talked literally not even four hours ago. As I go to say something I watch as he gets jumpscared making him back up in his chair and I try to keep myself from laughing as Clay tries to do the same, watching Tommy's stream as I lay on him. "Hey Tommy, I think you lost." I say with a grin on my face and I see Clay shake his head, his eyes going back to his laptop to keep himself from laughing at Tommy.

"No shit woman." Tommy shouts, hitting his desk as he goes to press the replay button.