𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

"Today is the day chat," I shout loudly as I switch the screen off of the stream, starting soon picture that someone had drawn for me. It was a good piece of artwork, all of our Minecraft characters standing around Tommy and Tubbo's bench, looking out into the sunset. It's such a good picture and honestly it deserves so much love.

"Today is the day where I both sue Dream for all of the emotional damage he has caused me and you all," I say to my chat who agrees with the emotional trauma because how dare he. "It is also the day where I marry Karl, look he is online." I say cheerfully, looking at the players who are currently online by hovering over the server and I see my chat start cheering and spamming the ship name that they had all com
e up with for the two of us, jokingly. "I would say that this is going to be a good stream, don't you think?" I ask with a gin and see my chat flying by fast but they all seem to agree. There are some people saying that I should just go to therapy with Puffy as my therapist with Clay so we could figure everything out but I refuse.

"Tubbo, Eret and Sam, I think, have built a rather impressive courthouse but you guys don't get to see that yet." I tease them all and see them all saying that they haven't seen it yet because everyone on the server had all agreed not to show it yet.

"Now I have to add, for the stans, that this is all a joke. Keep that in mind because no one's feelings are actually getting hurt and everyone who is taking part in this bit is amazing. It is just a block game which I have managed to make money off of." I tell them all, joking at the end because I need them to know that this is all a joke.

"Woah," I stop when I see a dono come in. "Thank you Jarl Kacobs for the fifty bomb, you are actually insane." I clap my hands together and lean back in my chair happily. "Now we should log in, I think. Yeah, everyone is getting on now. The server might be laggy at first but that's all good, it will clean itself up after a moment." I tell my chat as I log in and am actually pleased to see that the server isn't laggy at all even though a bunch of people are online, Clay must have fixed it a while back.

I am standing in my house and looking around my surroundings to make sure that everything is in place. I had learned to put a piece of stone over my chests to try and keep people from breaking into it and so far it has been working.

I see Blue 2.0 in it's corner because Tommy had killed Blue by accident while trying to protect him from Sapnap, I was very angry because one of my top donators had paid a ton of money for him so after much apologizing we found one of its children and now that was Blue. Everything seemed to be normal.

"Chat, be honest." I look at my Twitch chat carefully. "Who has been in my house? I might have to kill them. And by might, I mean me Tommy, Tubbo and Purpled will go hunt them down and murder them." I tell them and see that people are saying that Sapnap has been in here which makes me make a small face. "Looks like we have to kill Pandas." I shake my head lightly with a grin on my face.

I look at the Minecraft game chat and see that everyone is online and I am being greeted by a ton of them.

~
<The_Eret> Welcome River!
<Nihachu> Hello River!
<Ranboo> River!
<Sapnap> Boooo River
<Fundy> Boooo River
<Dream> Boooo River
<WilburSoot> As your lawyer Dream
<WilburSoot> I say you shut up.
<Dream> Oh ok then
<TommyInnit> Yeah shut it green boy!
<KarlJacobs> Ayyyy <3
<RiverLove> Ayyyyy <3
<TommyInnit> Join VC2 woman
<RiverLove> Only if Tubbo is there
<Tubbo_> I am here!
~

"River," Tommy shouts at me as soon as I join the VC.

"Tommy." I shout back at full volume as well, moving closer to my mic as I do so. "Hi Tubbo." I say kindly, making my character do parkour around my house, not sure where to go yet because I know we are not revealing the courthouse until everything is good to go for the lawsuit.

Pretty much everyone is streaming because even though it isn't canonical to the server's storyline it is still going to be a great thing to watch. And they might work it into the story later on but right now it is just a bit that we are all doing off of improv.

"Hi," Tubbo greets me back sweetly and I smile because he is such the opposite of Tommy, maybe that is why they are such close friends. "Oh, did you get the skin I sent you?" Tubbo asks as if he just remembered them and I grin because I do.

We had all had skins made for all of our characters because this was going to be such a huge bit for us all. I know everyone had skins made especially for this event and we even got Techno and Ranboo to change theirs, saying that it would be too funny to not make them change their outfits. I wasn't sure of what everyone's skins looked like but I know mine, Karl, Tubbo and Tommy's because it was the four of us who were the main characters obviously.

"I got them both." I tell Tubbo, pausing my screen and then going to the Discord where he had sent me the skin. He had them all made and had sent each of us one so we could change into it for the event. Whoever made them was really good and I wonder if it was the same person who created the L'manberg uniforms.

"Put the first one on, then come to my house." Tommy orders and I laugh a little.

"Ok, ok, chill." I say before going on deafen because I know he is about to start shouting, plus I have to look at my chat. "Hold on chat, hold on. Let me make sure I am not about to leak my social security or anything." I laugh lightly, my eyes scanning the screen before bringing the picture of the skin up in MS paint, not wanting to show them the dms between Tubbo and I because they are about the event which is to come.

"Look at it," I say excitedly as I show them all the skin. It is my skin that I had made forever ago which was basically a female version of Will's skin but it had a suit on it now. The other skin was for the wedding that was to follow. "It is so good, thank you too whoever made it, if you are watching." I say happily, changing the once screen once more and making it so I can change the skin without anyone seeing it.

"Where is Dream?" I say as I read my Twitch chat and I make a small face as I log back into the server, going into F5 so I can see the new skin on my character. "I don't know," I state honestly because everyone has split up to their own sides of the lawsuit to meet up with each other as a group to get ready for what is to come. "All my homies hate Dream." I say with a little grin, unmuting myself before rushing off to meet with the other boys who are on my side of the lawsuit.