16

Y/n

It was a warm sunny afternoon at the skate park, 5 days after going out to the Ramen shop and meeting Joe

It was a warm sunny afternoon at the skate park, 5 days after going out to the Ramen shop and meeting Joe. It wouldn't be too long when the sun will set soon. Here I was in my usual place between my two friends, although I couldn't skate yet since the pressure on my ankle was a bit unbearable. The swelling was already dying down so that was good but I still couldn't put too much pressure, well that's what my doctor told me. So I had to stand by and be there for both boys while they practiced.

"So what are you gonna do about the beef with Adam?" Langa asked Reki as the three of us sat down on the stair ramp.

"Of course I'm gonna do it" Reki mumbled. Of course, he would still do it, I know for sure that Langa and I would have as well.

"What about Joe's warning?" I ask with a small frown.

"Like I would know," Reki said in slight irritation as he snatched my banana milk that Langa had given me and began drinking out making me deadpan. "Ah this is far better than the protein milk I got"

"Reki" Langa scolded the redhead as I sighed not caring what he did. Actually no, I did want that banana milk...

"Hey, I saw that you slime" We hear a familiar voice say and it was no other than Miya Chinen. He must've come straight here from his school since he wore his school uniform.

"Here you can have this cola" Miya tells me as he handed me his soda which I thanked him. The boy behind us gave a slight glare towards Reki from the previous thing he did to me.

"You've never done any real training, right? I made you a practice menu" Miya stated.

The younger boy leaned over my shoulder and showed us his phone revealing the list of things that need to be done for practice. 80 squats, 80 push-ups, 80 situps, and 30 minutes of running. Yeah, I could never, I suck at physical activities like these, I'm just too lazy to do it, which resulted in me gaining a bit of weight than before.

"Five sets of this?" Langa said in surprise as he grabbed a hold of Miya's phone. Aww even Miya's phone case is cat related. Seeing what Reki had to do caused the redhead to freak out.

"Sucks to be you~" I say teasingly to Reki who groaned in annoyance.

"You planning on going global or something?" Reki shouted as the catboy wrapped his arms around my neck, placing his chin on the crook of my shoulder, hugging me.

"Got a problem with that?" Miya taunted as Reki slightly glared at the boy for being too close to me.

"Well, you may be, but I-"

"Even this much isn't enough if you're planning on winning against Adam," Miya said as he clutched onto me more.

Reki, Langa, and I gave each other a small smile, knowing that despite having low chances with Adam, there is still some hope. And we won't give up easily as we will be there for each other, whether things go good or not.