18

Y/n

Reki, Langa and I were currently sitting down on the floor from the roof of our school

Reki, Langa and I were currently sitting down on the floor from the roof of our school. It was currently lunch time and just before class ended, Reki gave us quite a scare when he suddenly yelled out my name in front of everyone.

"So what was that earlier?" I ask in concern as I ate my kimbaps that my aunt made while I sat in front of my two friends, facing them.

"Sorry, it was nothing..." Reki said sheepishly as he continued to eat his food as the three of us sat on the roof of the school. Langa helped open Reki's bottle since he struggled to open it with just his uninjured hand. The three of us drank our drinks simultaneously. "Hey, you guys.."

"No," Langa and I said plainly as I finished off the last bite of my tuna kimbap. We both knew Reki wasn't quite happy about what Langa and I will be doing on Saturday.

"Hey I haven't even said anything yet" Reki said in annoyance.

"We know you're going to tell us to not skate Adam, so why bother if you know damn well that we'll still do it" I say to him looking at the red head who frowned.

"But you guys saw it, right? That guy's insane!" Reki stated with look of disbelief from the recent event that happened.

"You didn't stop either, even after Joe told you to," Langa tells him as he continued to eat.

"I didn't think he was that level of insane, it was just like what Joe said" Reki mumbled as he looked at his bottle before giving me and Langa, a warning look. "You're better off not skating against Adam!"

"No way," Langa said in irritation as I felt the same way to making me sigh not really wanting to argue more into this.

"We're still going to do it Reki, end of discussion"  I say tiredly before taking a sip of my cool water.

"Why are you two getting so worked up?" Reki asked furrowing his brows in confusion.

"I'm not worked up" Langa said and I hummed Im agreement.

"Look, I really appreciate it if you're both getting all pissed off about my injury, but-"

"Reki, that just gives me more reason to want to crush the bastard's ass. I'm going to race him, I just want to defeat him, I will defeat him, we will defeat him. He's not going to get away from hurting the people I so dearly care about, " I said sternly.

*•*•*•*•*•

Later on that day on a semi nice afternoon at work

"Hey uncle where is Reki?" I ask as I restocked some of the selves with some new skating equipment while crouching down.

"Oh yeah, I asked him to go a bit far for an errand" Oka said as Langa was sweeping around the room. "So I heard that you two are going to skate against Adam?"