52*

IM BAAAAACK WITH 8K WORDS OKAYYY

***************************

You got that something that everyone wants

You got that movie star glow

You got them askin' to have you on their skin

***************************

BENTLEY

"Ben, let's go!" Harry calls out again.

Well after the balcony Harry convinced me to take a nap and get some rest before we took off for what could possibly be the longest night of my life.

We would be attending Liam's race, and then we'd be going on a pub crawl before ending the night at a karaoke bar.

"Jesus- fuck, I'm going!" I return, finishing my makeup and opening the bathroom door, making eye contact with a very attentive Harry. "Alright I'm ready." I say, stepping out and walking towards him. "What are you looking at?"

I watch as he runs his index finger over the leather cover of my journal, the leathery notebook still closed and unmoved from where I left it. I had started to leave it around because I knew he wouldn't snoop through it and even if he did I don't think I'd mind.

"Reverse Bible..." he trails off, head turning to get a good look at me before speaking again. "Read me another one?"

He looks confident but his eyes are nervous, as if he didn't know whether or not he could ask that. He then switches gears when he takes in my appearance. Leather pants and a white top with a matching jacket. The scratches on my neck were dulled out and I had covered the one on my cheek so I looked somewhat normal.

Well, I had to tuck my fucking pants into the boot which was seriously killing the vibe but it was fine.

"Only if you sing a song at karaoke tonight." I return.

"Will you sing it with me?"

"I can't sing, I don't know any songs." I tell him. "That's your thing Mr. Passenger Seat Concert."

"Nobody at these places can sing.... Plus, don't act like I didn't see you mouthing along to Italian Summer on the drive here."

"Poem or a song." I refute.

"Poem now... song later."

I roll my eyes at him and stifle a laugh. His smile widens a bit as his gaze meets my boot and he chuckles a bit to himself as I walk over to him.

I pick up the notebook, flipping through pages to read one out to him...

"Here." I inhale, looking at him as he sits down in front of me. "I wrote this one... I wrote it when you told me I was the sun, among other things."

"Didn't you write the other one you read after that too?" He asks, eyes soft as he watches me.

"You have no idea how many things I've written from those two sentences alone, Harry... I've always told myself you're poetry material." I admit, looking down at the poem.

"Go ahead sinner... I'm listening."

I take a deep breath before starting.