Chapter 12

Damien POV

I swear I never feel like this to anyone. I just can't explain how I feel pain when she rejected me every time I asked her. Why can't she say yes to me? Do my charm decreasing now? I don't think so. Girls still worship me every step I take. It's only her that always rejected me and make me feel that I am needed.

I will never give up.

Especially when today I got to see her dancing in the pole. Hahaha.. for sure my baby doll will look so sexy twirling in that pole. I grinned just by imagining it. I know I have high hormones level giving by how active my physical body in that department.

I glance as few girls from the class made entrance. Most of the girls trying to gain my attention but I am so set dead my eyes to one person today only. B

Boys literally have this dreaming eyes when they saw all the girls dressed up in a cute and sexy custom. For all I know there minds full of perverted things of course I'm honestly included to that. But the difference is that my mind is clouded only by the thoughts of a certain girl only.

As the girls began to fill the seats in front indicating that the class is almost starting. I started to look for a familiar sight that I been always searching for. Then just like a scene of a movie. There she is making her way inside. She looks so fucking sexy in her red skimpy clothes with a cute stocking underneath to cover her skin but contrary to it she's look more enticing and captivating.

As a matter of fact. Just as she walked by she gain all the boys attention.

"Holy cow! Whose that sexy girl?" Ryan said while can't help his mouth wide opened.

"Oh I won't let this day end without getting bang any of those girls! They are all fuckable!" Other guy chimed.

"So who got your attention baby?" Usher asked as me as he fill the spot beside me. Just as I before I can answer Blake suddenly punch other guy whose sitting at the back of us.

"If I heard you say something about my girl again I will kill!" He said and we all turn to him.

"Woah bro easy! I never thought she's taken by you!" The guy apologize.

Thank goodness it's settle fastly since the teacher walked in the classroom.

"Good morning class! I hope you are excited and prepared! So before I will start to call your names one by one. Any one who like to volunteer first? So you can end your class and can leave after your performance!" Teacher Monette said and all the boys getting pumped up for excitement.

As expected no one held there hands. Of course they will be shy since the audience mostly boys. And they are all freshmen too. The suddenly two pair of hands raised and we all snapped our direction to it.

My eyes turn wide and my jaw almost dropped since the girl who raised her hand is none other than my baby doll and Blake's girl. Wow those both girls are so fucking wow!

"Good! I know you both are good! Ok Miss Mikaela you go first!" The teacher said and she went to prepare he song. She went to the stage not bothering to take a glance to any boys whose totally gaping at her. Why?

When she stand in front of the stage with that sexy outfit of her. All guys definitely in hard on mode. Can't help though she's soo sexy.

Then a song senorita resonates in the air

Then a song senorita resonates in the air. She began to sway a little. And oh my goodness I feel like I am in heaven just by watching her looking hot as hell like that! When I just said my jaw almost dropped awhile ago? Well right now I can say that my jaw really, really dropped this time.

Then she end her song number in a split. How did she not went to try out in cheerleading team? When she can dance as hell like that? She vowed her head after and went off from the stage. The teacher can't even hide her surprised.

"Wow! That's one hot performance! Miss mikaela you can leave the class if you want since you are finished" The teacher said and clapped.

She nodded and began to collect her things. After she said goodbye to her friends she went outside and I hurriedly make my way out not bothering to look back even my friends shouted at me to come back since there still more who will perform.

I quickly make a fast pace and luckily I was able to catch up with her. I held her wrist to stop her. Making her turns to me and in a wide eyes.

"What the!!!" She said and I smiled to her.

"Baby doll I swear you almost makes me fainted back there! Who would have thought you can dance as sexy as like that????" I told her as I still held her.

"I told you to stop talking to me!" She answered me.

"Oh come on! Why will I stop talking to you?"

"Look I don't want to get my head bald in no time just by merely talking to you. Why? Those girlfriend of yours will harass me and threatened me. So stay away from me!" She said to me angrily and I frown. Whose girlfriend harassed her when I don't have one? I mentally asked myself.

"As far as I know I don't have a girlfriend baby doll. If you will give me a chance then your the first one!" I said trying to compose myself.

"I don't care just stay away from me!" She said and pull off her hands from me but I quickly held it and pinned her in the wall back at her. Her eyes turn big as she look at me shocked.
"What are you doing?" She said I can almost see the blazing fire in her eyes.

I didn't bother to answer back. I held chin up and lean down to meet her lips. Before I could deepen the kiss a hand weep in my right cheeks. I am sure it will leave hand print after. I look at her shocked.

"Don't you ever do that again! You perverted, maniac, asshole play boy!" She said and stomped her feet away from me leaving me speechless.

She's the first girl to react like that. All the girls will gladly response to my kiss and even initiate to take the kiss further.