T e n

OMNISCIENT

It's been 3 weeks since deja woke up She's still in the hospital.

She's been moving and cooperating with their  doctors.

Rubi,Mariah,Kamren and Blu went to visit Deja she was excited to see them and happy she was alive but she was sad Izzy wasn't there or hasn't asked about her.

Izzy has been M. I. A for the past couple of weeks no one heard from his since he hung out with the boys.

Blu's been calling his phone nonstop he even asked Rico to find his location he couldn't even tap his phone. 

—————-

                    |DEJASIA BRIDGE| Deja|

"You sure you don't wanna stay with me I have enough room in my house and my momma love you" Rubi told me while helping me out the car.

"Bitch I'm fine I'll be okay if it's any problem I'll call you" I laughed opening my house door

"You want me to stay with you today or something we can hang out" Rubi said closing the door

"It's fine rubi I know you care about me and shit but ,I don't want to depend on nobody im good

Rubi shook her head. "It's not about that shit deja I'm just lookin out for you,You just got shot and shit and you actin like it's fine"

"I'm not saying it's not fine rubi it's just how it is" I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's not how it is but I don't care ,Kam is still staying at my house so you enjoy" She said with an attitude and walked out my house.

I come back and people have attitudes

Sitting on the couch looking back at what happened that day has left me shock. Rubi told me that Blu and Izzy cleaned up the blood and shit that was on the floor.

I sighed. taking out my phone and calling Izzy using unknown number.

On the third ring a deep voice picked up the phone.

"Umm hello"?I said on the phone.

"Washan whose this"? The guy said.

"This is Deja I was wondering if Izzy is there"

"Mmcht What you on Deja"

"Hi Izzy wassup witchu I got up the hospital today. I wanted to let you know that."

"Okay and what about that shit ain't got nothing to do with me"

"What you mean that shit ain't go nothing to do with  youse the one who got a bitch shot. 

"nah It's ya dumass who got you shot shouldn't have  been following me around like a lost puppy"

"Nigga what get the fuck off my line I don't even know what I called ya dumb fuck ass."

"I don't either must have been smokin dick like as if care" Hanging up the phone.

———————
💗👊🏾
What ya wanna see from this book.