Chapter 5: You expected a plot chapter? It was me Bonding time part 3!

1st person POV:
*Ding dong, bing bong*

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!" Monokuma announces

I wake up. Damn do I need to hear this everyday from now on? I guess it is time to go now.

I walk out of my room to see that the Hall Monitor is standing in the hall. Maybe this is a chance to get close to him.

"Ishimaru-san, good morning!" I greet him

"Good morning, Onigawara-kun. Yes, morning greetings are quite a delight! Such an energising way to start the day!" Ishimaru greets me back

"Do you want to spend some time with me, Ishimaru-san?" I ask

"Sure, why not? Let's deepen our bond!!" he answers

[TALKING TIME]
[Start]

Shin:(Let's start with a simple topic now.) Wha...

Kiyotaka: Onigawara-kun! As long as we're talking, let's REALLY talk, whaddya say!?

Shin:(He wants to start first huh? It is fine.) Sure.

Kiyotaka: Excellent!! Then let's get down to brass tacks and find out where we stand on all the big issues! So, what should we discuss? Politics? The economy? International affairs!?

Shin:(...WTF is this guy thinking really??) Wait!! Instead of talking about something that big, we should have a normal conversation so we can know each other better.

Kiyotaka: What do you mean by a "normal conversation"?

Shin: For example, what do you do in your free time?

Kiyotaka: Study, of course! I'm a student, aren't I? A student must be a studying professional! And of course my duties as the chairperson of the morals committee keep me quite busy, as well! It's my duty to foster an environment in which we can all focus our studies!

Shin:(I am really the opposite of him. It will be hard.) So if you have time to kill, you will study?

Kiyotaka: Correct!! That is normal right?

Shin:(No, it is not!!!) I... see.

Kiyotaka: Hahaha! This is fun! Okay, my turn. Onigawara-kun! What do you like to do in your spare time?

Shin: ... Well, I just play video games, watch animes, read mangas,...

Kiyotaka: Huh? And this helps you study...how?

Shin: It doesn't help me study.

Kiyotaka: Then why do you still do it? That serves no purpose at all. You should not waste your valuable time on something like this!!

Shin: Apologizes to the entire weebs in the world!!!!

Kiyotaka: Huh? Apologize to who?

Shin:(Oops I just scream out my thought) Nothing, really. Also doing that can't help me study but it can help me with many other things.